Beachcomber has "Got your BACK"

Beachcomber Presents the "we got your back" Promotion

Located at the ServerMatrix Network of Operations center in Dallas Tx, we have (one again) aquired a limited amount of GREAT dell systems. These are HOT boxes at a great price...

AND WE GOT YOUR BACK..With a FREE 80GB BACKUP DRIVE (included below).
    Spec's are:

Dell Built
    Intel Pentium IV 2.8
    800Mhz FSB (Front Side Bus)
    Hyperthreading
    WHM/CPanel
    Free RVSkin
    Free Fantastico Deluxe
    1GB Memory
    DUAL 80GB Hard Drive
    1200GB Bandwidth TOTAL (In or out)
    RedHat 9.0
    NO SETUP FEE
    Normally $169.99 per month

SALES PRICE >> $149.99 per month
    Spec's are:

Intel Dual Xeon 2.4
    Hyperthreading
    WHM/CPanel
    Free RVSkin
    Free Fantastico Deluxe
    1GB Memory
    DUAL 80GB Hard Drive
    1200GB Bandwidth TOTAL (In or out)
    RedHat 9.0
    NO SETUP FEE
    Normally $229.99 per month

SALES PRICE >> $219.99 per month

AND WE GOT YOUR BACK..With a FREE 80GB BACKUP DRIVE (included above).

Also, we will setup your server within 24 business hours of receipt as long as the order review is OK (the order doesn't send up red flags).

SM and ThePlanet get rave reviews for solid servers and stability...and we do pretty good ourselves !!

Quantities are limited...Once sold out, we are sold out...But you knew that....LOL

As mentioned, all servers would come with come with CPanel/WHM and RVSkin management overlay ..What is RVSkin ?...If you have not experienced RVSkin you are missing the next evolution in CPanel overlay control. Choose permissions., languages, themes, reseller customizations...it is just incredible.

Your basic contract with Beachcomber Creations includes system administration and maintaining server integrity that can NOT be accomplished from within the WHM interface, but not individualized development work or script debugging unless otherwise specified. We will try to help where we can and in most cases are able to either fix the issue or point you in the proper direction. You can check out our reputation on the boards here and see it is excellent.

Order form and further details are located here:

http://beachcomber-creations.com/wht-may.shtml

Follow the links to the Dedicated Server section, Standard Servers.

Important Notes:

For IP Ping, please PM or E-mail us.

Other important questions.....We bill month to month (If you like us and want to stay, you will....). For payment we accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover and PayPal.

So what's the catch.....Well, we do not offer (YET--Coming very SOON) Windows OS servers or FreeBSD, we use CPanel and do not offer or support alternative server management systems. Cpanel, due to its ease of administrative use must be installed and not disabled on machine.

IRC's, etc are NOT allowed. LEGAL adult is OK

Offer doesn't apply to previous sales or promotions.

Come and Relax...at the beach.

setup fees?

Zero

Zip

Nada

Bumpkes (SP)

none

free

$0

10mgb connection or 100?

10 but available to upgrade to 100 for $10 per mo.

You throw in a 100mgb connection and you have a deal.

The reason I say that is because right now I can get almost the exact same deal buying directly through SM right now.

Server Configuration

Server: Super Server 2.8 GHz - Monthly Fee: $129.00
    Primary HDD: 80GB Hard Drive
    RAM: 1024 MB RAM
    Number of ips: 5 IP Addresses
    Bandwidth: 1200 GB Bandwidth
    Uplink Port Speed: 10 Mbps Uplink
    Web Analytics: Urchin 100 profiles
    Operating System: Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Version 3 (recommended)
    Control Panel: CPanel/WHM with Fantastico - Monthly Fee: $20.00
    Number of servers: 1

Monthly Charge: $149

They have a single 80 gb hard drive and we have 2. So I am sorry, our offer stands...and it is a better one....

Questions:
    - If I'm unhappy with your support (or lack thereof), can I go to SM for support?

- Who does the equivalent (or better) of SM's Silver service?

- I presume the box comes with RH 9 Linux + cPanel + Fantastico + RVSkins installed, no further installation necessary, right?

- Regarding the two 80GB disks, can I set up a partition on one disk for on-line backup without bandwidth charges?

- Can you set up APF & ClamAV for me, as part of the initial software setup?

- Can you set up Nameservers using my domain, to save me a minor headache?

- Is the first month pro-rated, like SM?

- Is there any financial obligation beyond the first month (or 30 days)?

Thanks,
    Jack.

Please see below

Originally posted by jhobbs1
    Questions:
    - If I'm unhappy with your support (or lack thereof), can I go to SM for support?

>> You will be very happy with our support...[;->...and no, the sale and support is through Beachcomber..SM is just the NOC location. <<

- Who does the equivalent (or better) of SM's Silver service?

>> We do...please see our site for and notes above as to support limitations

- I presume the box comes with RH 9 Linux + cPanel + Fantastico + RVSkins installed, no further installation necessary, right?

>> Correct

- Regarding the two 80GB disks, can I set up a partition on one disk for on-line backup without bandwidth charges?

>> Yes, we pre-mount the second drive as /backup and set Cpanel to do automatic daily, weekly and monthly backups

- Can you set up APF & ClamAV for me, as part of the initial software setup?

>> We do not do this as part of our standard software install...if you would like a quote for installation please feel free to PM me.

- Can you set up Nameservers using my domain, to save me a minor headache?

>> We set them up on the server side...you would still need to register the IP's we give you to the nameservers at your registrar.

- Is the first month pro-rated, like SM?

>> No, we bill for a full month at time of order and then contiunue to bill on the anv.date of purchase

- Is there any financial obligation beyond the first month (or 30 days)?

>> No, we bill month to month.

Thanks,
    Jack.

Originally posted by Beachcomber
    They have a single 80 gb hard drive and we have 2. So I am sorry, our offer stands...and it is a better one....

Well bummer I don’t need 2 hard drives but I do need a 100mgb connection.

Can’t blame me for trying though.

Don't ask and you don't get...LOL

Are these promotions still running?

The URL given doesn't appear to work - just returns me to the main page.

Thanks
    Matt Pearce
    http://synergymax.com
    'integrated e-solutions tailored to your needs'

Hi Matt,

From the main page, just go to the dedicated server section and choose either standard for the 2.8 or highend for the Xeon and you will find the offers there...

15 days ago i got a the same 2.8 p4,
    now is there any upgrade plans available or
    will you simply cancel my account and get a new server
    waht do u say?

I will be end up payin the same server with the same config but without an extra 80 gb hard drive.

What is your offer,

Our offer at the time of your purchase was $50 off your first month. Please see the note above

"Offer doesn't apply to previous sales or promotions."

Our regular price for the server you purchased is $169.99, is it ok to raise your price once the special is over...Of course not...

All of us in this business have different specials from time to time and all are set up to appeal to different customers...The customer a few posts above who wanted the 100mbps port could have cared less about the second drive....others who did not purchase last week thought is was a great deal...We have had others who e-mailed us this week asking for the $50 off instead.

So, the answer is no...we will not be providing a free second drive for you, I am sorry.

Do you support RAID-1, if so how much to add RAID-1 controller + additional 80GB? (one-time fee if possible)

What if I want to change all 3 HD to 120GB.. how much for one-time setup?

For just Raid 1 on the current promotion (2.8 with 2 80GB drives), we will need to get you a quote tomorrow...Sorry. Please e-mail sales@beachcomber.net so they have a reply back address.

As far as three drives, those servers do not support more than 2 drives..sorry.

I ordered a server at beachcomber and I must say , they are great!

We had a lot of problems because of installing fedora (kernal had some probs) but they only charged us one hour! the other 2 hour's were totally free!

The support is really friendly and fast!

Simply one of the best dedicated server hosts we ever worked with!

Stijn

Well I just ordered one so I hope I won’t be disappointed.

Even though you would not give me that upgraded connection.

How long does it normally take to get the server setup for me?

Tomorrow before noon EST...

Guaranteed...

WELCOME...!

Great thanks.

I look forward to it.

Beachcomber, I just emailed your sales department with a few questions about this offer...I do hope it is still available! Brisk_99, how satisfied have you been with Beachcomber since you posted that last message?

I ordered about the same time as Brisk_99, Sunday evening, and the system was operational about noon Monday. No errors, no problems, and it's fast!

Beachcomber was helpful in setting up the second disk for backup, and have responded well to other inquiries.

I'm very pleased with Beachcomber, after about 6 days of service. I see no reason not to recommend them.

Sorry I just saw this. =/

Anyway I am very pleased with these guys. The server was setup faster than anyone I have ever dealt with and they actually beat his noon mark. When we first got it we had an issue with the apache not starting but we sent in a trouble ticket and they answered almost immediately and had the issue fixed within 30 mins of me opening the ticket. Kudos to these guys and I will recommend them to anyone.

Also I have about 700 people online at the same time and the server handles it wonderfully.
    Last edited by brisk_99; 05-30-2004 at 08:08 PM.

Thanks for the comments, guys, I have yet to hear anything bad about Beachcomber. Brisk_99, please check your pm's.