Two Domains Need Appraisals :)

Hello there,

I have two domains, which I would like to hear others comments and an estimated value of each domain.

1. cheatology.com
    2. costeensjustgotta.com

Thank you, all comments are welcome.

AdWatcher.NET - Ad Monitoring & Tracking

David Ogilvy said, 'I know half of my advertising works. I just don't know which half'. Would you like to know if YOUR prospects are reacting to your ads? Find out now!

If not developed, I would say $15, but just because they have some potential.
    Lorand R. Minyo
    Co-Founder @ Neveli

Both domains are slightly developed, however both are still in construction. What will the estimated value be once the site is full developed?

David Ogilvy said, 'I know half of my advertising works. I just don't know which half'. Would you like to know if YOUR prospects are reacting to your ads? Find out now!

Id give cheatology $50-$100, teens site, errr ummm maybe $15-$35 bucks to the right person.

Originally posted by eddiebyrd
    Id give cheatology $50-$100, teens site, errr ummm maybe $15-$35 bucks to the right person.
    Really? On what basis would that be? Just the domain or the domain with development?