i need search engine placement

Hello-
    I'm interested in search engine placement. If you can put me at the top of search engines contact me.
    Best Wishes,

Blake L. Smith - blake@xtremebandwidth.com
    XtremeBandwidth.com, Inc. - Wholesale Tier1 Bandwidth!

Please contact me, we can work something out for you, but please keep in mind that it won't be cheap. Very high positioning in search engines come with a rather high price.
    Lorand R. Minyo
    Co-Founder @ Neveli

whats the average pricing. If anyone would like to make me offers please email me.
    Best Wishes,

Blake L. Smith - blake@xtremebandwidth.com
    XtremeBandwidth.com, Inc. - Wholesale Tier1 Bandwidth!

Very high ranking (1st to 3rd position) on all major search engines (Google, Yahoo, AltaVista etc) range from $2000 to $5000
    Lorand R. Minyo
    Co-Founder @ Neveli

It depends on keywords, don't even listen to a quote without the SEO assessing your website and competition for a start.

Just be careful who you choose, get plenty of references on previous top 10 placements etc. I have seen too many people taken for their money with the promise of a #1 position.

Best of luck.

I'd be suspicious of anyone claiming they could secure a #1 position on Google for any phrase that is competetive at all. I would think just being on the first page would be a satisfactory result.

Just to fog out any suspicion on the thread, let me state the following: ALL search engines offer a premium listing, among the first 3 or 5 results for any given category. As there are a lot of search engines, it takes a huge amount of time to secure a top position in all of them (the major ones).

All of these are PAID listings, thus securing you a top position. If you're not willing to pay, you'll be listed as a regular result for any given search term.

They're not called PREMIUM LISTINGS just to give them a fancy name
    Lorand R. Minyo
    Co-Founder @ Neveli

Originally posted by Lorand M
    Just to fog out any suspicion on the thread, let me state the following: ALL search engines offer a premium listing, among the first 3 or 5 results for any given category. As there are a lot of search engines, it takes a huge amount of time to secure a top position in all of them (the major ones).

All of these are PAID listings, thus securing you a top position. If you're not willing to pay, you'll be listed as a regular result for any given search term.

They're not called PREMIUM LISTINGS just to give them a fancy name
    Anyone can purchase a top spot on Google or Yahoo - I doubt he needs a service for that. I think this thread is about SEO.