Thread: Carbuyers.org

Carbuyers.org

I own carbuyers.org and want to know what I can sell it for. It's the domain name only.

Things to consider:
    -could be a good website for carbuyers to get together and talk about the best deals, etc. (i.e. a forum, messageboard)

What do you think?

Sorry Justin, but it's a .org domain, so not much value to it, altough it has some potential. I'll say something like $20
    Lorand R. Minyo
    Co-Founder @ Neveli

Yes around the reg fee unless you find the right end user who wants to do something with it. People usulay want to buy names that have some sort of traffic, PR, LP, etc...

Best of luck with it

Hello there,

As Lorand already explained, the .org extention will near enough kill the value of the domain. If it was, for example, carbuyers.com then the price will increase heavily.

Try to avoid purchasing any domains that haven't got a .com extention, because they bring much more income than the rest of domain extentions.

Good luck with the sale.

AdWatcher.NET - Ad Monitoring & Tracking

David Ogilvy said, 'I know half of my advertising works. I just don't know which half'. Would you like to know if YOUR prospects are reacting to your ads? Find out now!

Well, I'm hoping to find someone in the auto selling business that would like this domain.

I'll still make some profit off of it, since I reg'd it for only $8.95.

Thanks for the appraisals.

$40-$100 is what some would pay.

Originally posted by eddiebyrd
    $40-$100 is what some would pay.
    A domain is worth whatever the buyer is prepared to purchase the domain for, so you really can't put an estimate on domains, because that is just your opinion, when in fact it is just what you would purchase it for.

AdWatcher.NET - Ad Monitoring & Tracking

David Ogilvy said, 'I know half of my advertising works. I just don't know which half'. Would you like to know if YOUR prospects are reacting to your ads? Find out now!

Try maybe selling it to the owner of the .com?

reg fee to me.