Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

* Is Your Webhosting Business Protected? Get the soon-to-be released WPK 2.0 for $19.99

Get the soon-to-be released Webhosting Protection Kit 2.0 and more! Only $19.99 - bonus sale ends May 16th.

There is no way to prevent a lawsuit. There is, however a proven methodology to dramatically reduce your risk. Protection from costly, and in some cases frivolous lawsuits can be as simple as taking the proper steps with your clients, vendors and more.

The Solution

Our comprehensive Legal Form package has been developed by people who know this industry. We know what makes it tick. More importantly, we know where the risk can be. Our Legal Forms package can DRAMATICALLY reduce your liability- even prevent some lawsuits altogether.

At $19.99 for the complete forms package, our many clients have found this a small investment for the protection they receive!

Our Webhosting Policy Kit contains the three most important documents any webhosting reseller needs - Terms of Service (TOS), Acceptable Use Policy (AUP), and Privacy Policy (PP). These documents serve to protect you as well as establish guidelines for your customers. In addition, our TOS, AUP, and PP, you will get our frequently asked questions templates, which covers more than 13 categories! Our FAQ section saves you time by providing your customers with the basic information they need to set up email account, file transfer, and more. Also, you will receive our About Us and Contact Us templates. These two sections help you build credibility with your potential customers. All these forms are easily edited using any text editor or word processing program and put into any website. Your Webhosting Policy Kit is sent to you in a zip format and takes only seconds to download. This package has been used in Canada, United States, and the United Kingdom.

The release of our Webhosting Protection Kit (WPK) 2.0 aka Webhosting Policy Kit (WPK) 2.0, the long awaited upgrade to our popular Webhosting Policy Kit 1.0 is just weeks away! It will be released May 24th at 12:01 a.m. EST. We will discontinue selling Webhosting Policy Kit 1.0 on May 23rd at 12:00 midnight EST.

If you buy WPK 1.0 today for $19.99, you will receive WPK 2.0 free during the week of May 24th. The Webhosting Protection Kit 2.0 introductory sale price will be $34.99.

Also, as an added bonus, if you purchase WPK 1.0, between May 7 – 16th EST, you will receive a free one-year subscription to Megaeforms.com.

At Megaeforms.com, We have gathered some of the best legal contracts and documents to meet the needs of various consumers and businesses in their day-to-day activities. The contracts are separated by industry as there are some differences between legal jurisdictions for many of the contracts. For each jurisdiction, there are multiple contracts both in "fill-in-the blank" and interactive formats. Regular annual subscription price is $19.99.

You can now get our Webhosting Policy Kit (WPK) 1.0, Webhosting Protection Kit (WPK) 2.0-available May 24th, and a one year subscription to Megaeforms.com for only $19.99. You save $19.99! More info, visit: www.hostlegal.com & www.megaeforms.com

DON’T MISS OUT! To order by PayPal, send your payment to: sales@hostlegal.com

Zachary
    Robert Smith, V.P., Sales
    Hostlegal, LLC (www.hostlegal.net)
    "Legal Protection for the Hosting Industry"
    We sell affordable Terms Of Service, Acceptable Use Policy, & Privacy Policy Templates

I sent you money through paypal from derf9o9@netscape.net...awaiting reply

Chris,

I apologize for the delay. PayPal should have forwarded you to the download page.

Please check your email. I emailed you the Webhosting Policy Kit zip file as well as the download link to Megaeforms.com.

Once again, I aopoligize for the delay.

Thanks for your business and your patience.

Zachary
    We sell affordable Terms Of Service, Acceptable Use Policy, & Privacy Policy Templates

Yes, I got the email. I wasnt expecting so many legal forms. Thanks.

I'm glad to hear you got WPK 1.0 and the Megaeform download forms. That's why we call the site - Megaeforms.com.

Just a reminder, Webhosting Protection Kit (WPK) 2.0 will be released the week of May 24th. As an existing customer, you will receive WPK 2.0 free. It is awesome! The TOS, AUP, and PP templates have all been totally redone.

Thanks for your business!

Zachary

I just paid for these also, and on returning from paypal the page couldn't be found. So I am sat earerly awaiting seems like a good buy for hosts tho.

lochie,

I emailed you the WPK 1.0 zip file and the download link to Megaeforms.com. I apologize for the inconvenience. I thought we had corrected that problem with Paypal.

WPK 2.0 will be released the week of May 24th. Since you purchased WPK 1.0 before May 16th, you will receive it free.
    It's a great product!

Thanks for your business.

Zachary

I already saw a member here with the same problem on your site, and when he said it was still a quick delivery, I didn't think he meant this quick. For anyone reading this thread, this really is a worth while purchase.. on finding the list of forms you get, I gave up reading.. simply because there is that many of them. I literally purchased 10 minutes ago and have them all now.

Go buy

lochie,

I'm glad you are pleased with your purchase. The best is yet to come (Webhosting Protection Kit 2.0 - Week of May 24th.)

Once again, thank you for your business.

Zachary

Looks good. Cant wait to see WPK2!
    No problem with the download.

Netstability,

PayPal must likes you.

You will enjoy WPK 2.0 - I guarantee it.

Thanks for your business.

Zachary

Nice! I just orderd! The page didn't work form paypal... Then I clicked refresh and yeaa! This is great! I can't wait for 2.0!
    Regards,
    Mat

serverway,

I just wanted to make sure you received the download link to Megaeforms.com. I emailed it to you a few minutes ago.

Thanks for your business!

Zachary

I just ordered too and didn't get to the download page

LOL...That was quick. Thanks again!!!

mspottedhors,

I have just sent you an email with WPK 2.0 zip file and the download link to Megaeforms.com. I think PayPal is having trouble with various browsers.

In any case, thank you for your business and your patience.

Zachary

I received it about a minute later.

I do have a quick question...I'm looking things over and for the AUP, TOS, etc Is this all stuff that you guys have written? A quick google search shows a lot of hosts using the same TOS, and some of them are fairly large hosts. Please know that I'm not making an accusation of any sort, but want to make sure we aren't putting someone elses material on our sites in violation of any copyrights.

mspottedhors,

First, I want to say thank you for your business. We do appreciate your support.

In terms of your question abut WPK 1.0's TOS, AUP, and PP. We acquired these documents from a 3rd law student who signed an affidavit stating that these forms were his creation. Prior to our purchasing the ownership and resell rights from him, he used to sell them as well. In fact, I learned about him and his templates here at WTF. So I can not honestly say rather those other sites with similiar "TOS/AUP/PP policies" were purchased from him or not. However, as of May 23rd at 11:59 p.m. EST, we will officially suspend selling of WPK 1.0 TOS/AUP/PP and replace it with our newest addition - Webhosting Protection Kit (WPK) 2.0. These documents were created by a veteran lawyer which close to 10 years experience in Internet and Ecommerce matters. WPK 2.0 was developed based on feedback and direction from the Hostlegal management, existing customers of our WKP 1.0 kit, and various legal and regulatory changes affecting the hosting industry like the U.S. CAN-SPAM act.

As an existing customer, you will receive WPK 2.0 free as well as any updates for the entire year.

I hope this helps.

Zachary

Can you send me the link again for the forums [mat@serverway.net] "Serverway" Lost myne lol
    Regards,
    Mat

Serverway,

Not a problem!

Zachary

Originally posted by zerwebhostng
    In fact, I learned about him and his templates here at WTF.
    lol...Freudian slip?

Bear,

You are right. I did not realize my error in time to correct it. Thanks for caring and pointing it out. Luckily, the lawyers and technical writers wrote and edited WPK 2.0.

Zachary

Originally posted by Serverway
    The page didn't work form paypal... Then I clicked refresh and yeaa!
    That is what I had to do as well.  WTF, LOL!

netstability,

We're still trying to figure out why PayPal doesnt like us.

If not, we have a plan b in the works. In the meantime, I will continue to email the WPK 1.0 zip file as a backup to make sure each customer receives WPK 1.0.

Zachary

... strange ... I ordered and even emailed, and have yet to receive anything. please advise.
    Nathan M.
    Stormwire.com
    A decade of professional hosting !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast