Wild West Domains - Free account?

I have bought a website off of an individual, and at whois.sc I see the following:

Sponsoring Registrar: WILD WEST DOMAINS, INC.

I went to the Wild West Domains website, and I only see their reseller account sign up.

How can I sign-up so that I can RECEIVE a domain push w/o having to pay a sign-up fee?

IE: Where are the non-reseller accounts created?
    I buy vBulletin licenses and vBSEO licenses!

Signup at the reseller's site.
    Quality web hosting PullHost.com

wwd is godaddy.com's reseller service.
    yep.

Originally posted by hasged
    wwd is godaddy.com's reseller service.
    Could they push to a GoDaddy account then?
    I buy vBulletin licenses and vBSEO licenses!

No, I went through this ordeal also. You are stuck for 60 days at that WWD resellers site.

Re: Wild West Domains - Free account?

Originally posted by PCplayground
    I have bought a website off of an individual, and at whois.sc I see the following:

I went to the Wild West Domains website, and I only see their reseller account sign up.

How can I sign-up so that I can RECEIVE a domain push w/o having to pay a sign-up fee?

non-reseller accounts are created at godaddy.com, but if its newly registered you might not able to move it to godaddy.

although i had domains registered by godaddy backorder service via wild west domains and controlled from godaddy.com, so i think its possible.

best thing todo is contact godaddy support and ask
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

I've been through this exact scenario. You need to find out which wwd reseller the domain is registered at and sign-up for a free account with the same reseller. Then the person you bought the domain from will need to do a GD transfer of ownership which will tack on a 60 day period before you can transfer away from that wwd reseller. This is status quo for GD/WWD and it stinks!

I have caught some domains (pathetic names I might add because I needed to use my BOs) with BlueRazor and was able to manage from my GD account. GD and BlueRazor are the only two places that can catch domains for WWD resellers.

The current owner needs to use the change account feature in their domain account. They can do that easily and it is no cost to either of you. When they finish that, an email will be sent to your address stating how to complete that. Once done you will have your own access to the domain.

The 60 day rule is not the best but at least you can host your domain anywhere you want during that period.

Hey Acts... not sure about this statement you made. "

GD and BlueRazor are the only two places that can catch domains for WWD resellers."

WWD apparently does their own capturing so Go Daddy and Blue Razor are not involved. Just thought I would pass that along.

Yeah, your right. They do use three connections. The point is only one person can have a GD (or reseller) backorder on any given domain and all of GDs connections try and catch for them. And no, you cannot push domains between GD, Blue Razor, or WWD resellers -- they require a transfer.

godaddy.com - Godaddy
    wildwestdomains.com - Godaddy
    bluerazor.com - Godaddy

wow - look at them go - bluerazor... must be another marketing approach sratagy... how long they been around....? first time I seen that....... and I'm a big godaddy and wwd customer...
    Searchen Networks Inc.
    www.searchen.com