1. #1 FOR SALE!

A client of mine is looking to sell his website,

We are putting for sale. This is the best all around aim site on the net that provides you with the best aim secrets, files, convos, and much more.

Site Traffic- 3000 - 5000 uniques a day. Check out our Extreme Tracker .

Site Content - We have the largest collection of aim content including aim files, conversations, profiles, secrets, away messages, and buddy icons.

Site Age- This site has been around for about 2 years. Pretty much everyone who uses aim everyday knows about this site.

Bandwidth- Due to the high amount of traffic, this site uses about 80 gb of bandwidth each month.

Hosting- A dedicated server is recommended but a shared server should be fine. We will host you for free for one month so you can get everything settled with no problems.

Admin Panel- We have an admin panel that lets you add whatever content you want to the site. Therefore you don't need to know php or html. Anyone can manage this site.

Time- You will probably have to spend about 30 minutes each week to update the site. This is optional, you don't have to update at all if you don't want but we recommend you to do so to maintain your visitors.

Revenue- We earn an average of 2000 dollars a month from aimthings. We earn about 1000-1500 from google adsense alone. Then we earn about 300 - 500 dollars form paypopup and exit fuel. There is another option where you can make about 3000 dollars but you will really annoy your visitors. It is an active x popup that asks you if you want to install something. You can check it out at Searchbarcash .com .

Reason for selling- Need some quick cash for some personal issues.

Extras- Will help you transfer the site to your own server if you are having troubles.

Programs- We have serveral programs that were customly made for aimthings. There are about 5 of them laying around which have our link on the program. Many other sites have out programs on their site which makes us even more popular. You can view our programs here . The Aim Things Missing files pack is the most popular.

What you get- You will get full ownership of aimthings. The domain, the content, the programs, everything.

We are looking in the xx,xxx price range (Mainly $15,000 and up). From the generating of the revenue, you can easily earn this back.

Please PM me for offers or message me on AIM: Gamer Axis, or MSN: [email protected] if you have any questions. Thank you for taking your time to read this, and the sale is open.

-I know that you are not allowed to post the Google Adsense price but for the sale, I will post.

Included will also be the forum.

You will get the domain, and all of its user members, etc. So you are buying it all.

So you will get and

Note: Aimforumz was hacked before, and many of the posts were taken down. But it has grown again.

What is your CTR for adsense?
    I buy vBulletin licenses and vBSEO licenses!

The CTR of my clients Google Adsense is 1-10.

New York, NY
    "Bandwidth- Due to the high amount of traffic, this site uses about 80 gb of bandwidth each month."

Only 80gb? Thats far from high traffic.. or did you mean 800gb?
    Alex Melen
    █ Co-CEO at Melen, LLC (dba SmartSites)
    █ Founder of T35 Hosting (established 1997)

We do mean 80, and the fact is that all AIMThings aren't that big in size. So there is alot of extra gigs to carry the people.

Thumbs down

Your claim of adsence seems fishy... you only have a public service ad, who would click on that??