San Diego, California

[For Hire] Web Designer and Developer, More.

I am new to WebHostingTalk, and I doubt I will get many bites, or offers for work. I understand this, and realize that this is how it is, but I will post this in hopes of landing something.

My name is Ryan Currie, I am 17, a Junior in a Alternative High School Placement (essentially similiar to home schooling). I am new the world of designing for money, and have no real samples of my work, but I do however have a Reference that has seen my work, and can vouch for my skills.

I have over 5 Years HTML/CSS knowledge, and 3 Years of self-taught PHP knowledge, no job is too big for me, and I understand the basics of hard work, and deliver the best that I can personally do.

I can do more then web design or development, I am able to skin vBulletin, or almost any application (time may be needed to study the structure of the skins), and I will be affordable.

I base work on a reasonable agreement, which is between me and the employer. When designing, I show several stages of the work, and walk through the project with the employer, making sure everything is liked before continueing.

I reside on the West Coast, San Diego, thus time differences may exist. The reason I am posting this is not because I don't want a traditional job, I have been interested in the IT career for years, however most require a College degree to be useful, and it is my hope that by completing several smaller commisions for jobs, I can gain some references to be able to apply to a company and achieve an internship.

If you have a job that you are interested in getting done, and would like a quote or something along those lines, please feel free to contact me at [email protected], and I will be sure to get back to you as soon as I possibly can.

Kolkata, India
    We are a fast growing development company based in India. We work on a concept of centralized production and distributed marketing / support all over the globe. We are looking for individuals who are looking to get into the web service related business. We are looking for techno-commercial partners to work for a percentage of revenue (high %) in field of sales and support.

Our Strength is ASP and and we have build good quality applications and over 8 years of experiance.

Contact me at [email protected] and let me know your interest.

Thanks and best regards

I've worked with Ryan before and he has done many of my sites. Highly reccommended, his design work is excellent.
    Michael MacKinnon