0 Not allowed!

maybe cause today is sunday, wait until tomorrow and see if you get an answer.
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi
      0 Not allowed!

look at this domain

sevgiservis.com

thats why?

and they do this every sunday?
      0 Not allowed!

Not sure what you say namecheap has done wrong. When doing a whois:

Domain name: sevgiservis.com

Registrant Contact:
    sevgiler
    sevgi servis ([email protected])
    +91.343282334
    Fax: none
    85strret
    istanbul, DE 35699
    TR

Administrative Contact:
    sevgiler
    +91.343282334
    85strret
    istanbul, DE 35699
    TR

I assume that is you? If so, everything looks fine. What exactly is the problem?

Vito
    DemoDemo.com - Flash tutorials since 2002
    DemoWolf.com - 5,300+ Flash tutorials for hosting companies, incl. Voice tutorials
      0 Not allowed!

man why i canttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt enter my account and whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy this site go this ****

my dns ns1.ankara-host.com ns2.ankara-host.com

so they rip may account and i want it back
      0 Not allowed!

Well, I have no idea why you can't access your namecheap account. Are you certain you're using the correct login and password? To be sure, go to http://www.namecheap.com/myaccount/rememberpwd.asp and get it sent to you by email. Failing that, just sit tight and wait for a reply.

Regarding your nameservers, have you made the DNS changes in your account so they point to your nameservers instead of namecheap's default nameservers? If so, when? DNS does take 24-72 hours to fully propagate.

Don't be concerned about this. Nobody is "stealing" your domain. Just take a deep breath and wait for a reply (and/or correct login info and/or DNS propagation).

Vito
    DemoWolf.com - 5,300+ Flash tutorials for hosting companies, incl. Voice tutorials
      0 Not allowed!

For security reasons, this account has been locked due to too many failed login tries. The user name will be enabled after 12/12/2099 EST. If you think this is an error please email us using the same email address currently on your account to have your account enabled.

they write this ****

i sent him a mail but they dont answer

and i have a scrtipt for this domain so i am very angry
      0 Not allowed!

Well, doesn't that give you the answer right there??

How many times did you try logging in? And probably with the wrong login info? Clearly they have security measures in place to prevent hackers from trying to illegally access an account. Frankly, I'm happy to see such precautions being taken.

So wait for them to fix the problem, and move on.

And perhaps you should think a bit harder before creating a thread title that accuses someone of foul play. Hardly fair to namecheap, is it?

Vito
      0 Not allowed!

ok i am waiting only 1 day again than where can i say my complaint
      0 Not allowed!

This guy has opened about 8 different accounts with us and has a LONG history of purchasing domains with stolen credit cards. We have been tracking his activity for the last 6 months. I am not going to respond any further about this. The transaction was cancelled last friday and no funds were removed from his credit card as we did not want ANOTHER charge back. Even if you decided to actually use your real credit card this time, you are not welcome on our website. Please take your "business" elsewhere. I suggest anyone that does business with these guys be EXTREMELY careful.
    Richard Kirkendall
    NameCheap.com
      0 Not allowed!

Hello there,

Now, that is a long time to track someone. I presume that his other accounts were disabled, and he still tries to create more. Some people do not learn, at least we know someone is resolving issues such as these.

Keep up the good work Richard!

AdWatcher.NET - Ad Monitoring & Tracking

David Ogilvy said, 'I know half of my advertising works. I just don't know which half'. Would you like to know if YOUR prospects are reacting to your ads? Find out now!
      0 Not allowed!

Ah, the truth comes out.

Damn. And to think I wasted even a second replying to this scumbag thief in this thread trying to help him. Lousy thief.

Yeck!!! My keyboard feels all scummy and is begging me to disinfect it.

Good work, Richard. Thanks for exposing this lowlife.

Vito
      0 Not allowed!

so ummm, where did that guy go?

haha

namecheap, can i get an IP so i can ban him from my servers?
    if you haven't considered chapter 7 bankruptcy, maybe you should.
    eliminate your debt, keep the property you want, most people qualify.
    contrary to popular belief - no attorney is necessary!
      0 Not allowed!

Good info to share. Chances are if they did it once they have done it to other registrars

Registrant Contact:
    sevgiler
    +91.343282334
    85strret
    istanbul, DE 35699
    TR

Administrative Contact:
    sevgiler
    +91.343282334
    85strret
    istanbul, DE 35699
    TR
    Domain Maven
      0 Not allowed!

lol @ 12/12/2099
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

0 Not allowed!

you are a good ripper i dont know what you say i allways use my own card you know
      0 Not allowed!

show me the logs because you dont now anything about internet
      0 Not allowed!

For futher questions please contact their support, WHT is not a place for fights.

Closing thread.

0 Not allowed!