Need outsourced emergency server management

Hi all,

We have over a dozen servers with EV1 and manage them all ourselves, however we would like to be able to outsource - not all the management of the server - but the emergency management.

With that I mean the following:

We have our own server monitoring in place, so when a server goes down, we must drop everything and get the server back online. This may of course be in the middle of the net - we do not have 24/7 staff - so getting out of bed is not nice, but is a neccessary evil. I want someone to do this for me.

You would be responsible only for getting a server back online when it goes down.

Anyone who can offer this service, please reply here, pm me or email me.

Joel Moss
    Check out my Switchboard, Then get yours for free
    Need help building your business? Contact me

Windsor Ontario, Canada
    I am willing to perform this service for you. I have experience as an system administrator for a hosting company, which I still work for, and I am also in the process of launching my own web hosting buisness. I am well versed in the FreeBSD and Linux operating systems. Wherever I am, I almost always have connectivity to the internet.

Feel free to contact me via email.

Dayton OH

I think we have what you are looking for:

We will give you 25% off with 10 servers or more on our "monitoring and response" services. I believe it is the exact service that you are looking for !!

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
    Nathan M.
    A decade of professional hosting !

If all you're looking for is checking that the necessary services are running and the entire box itself is up, I could do that for you. Contact me via PM or email (chris [at] with your budget, etc...

I've dealt with alanp , great support and a friendly person. Very responsive when you need it.
    Reliability Performance Integrity