Lightbulb need e-commerce branding packages

i am asking interested participants to submit designs to be used with the dvd and game rental software offered by platformlabs.com

an example site can be seen at adultcinemaclub.com

particulars of the underlying software which you will need to consider in designing submissions are:

-- the site is based on a two panel frame layout, with a fixed 200px wide left navigational panel and a floating right hand panel which is used as the work area

-- the site is mainly css based in terms of colors, fonts, background image specification

-- the logo occupies a 200x100 space in the upper part of the left panel

the elements that can be applied to create the branding include:
    -- the logo
    -- background image in the left panel
    -- background color of the left panel
    -- background image in the right panel
    -- background color in the right panel

in other words it must be able to be applied to the current underlying software.

the target audience is:
    internet dvd rentals (general release)
    internet dvd rentals (adult audience)
    internet dvd rentals (educational)
    internet game rentals

it is intended that qualifying designs will be posted on the main site as suggestions to our clients looking for designs. the postings will take the form of two jpg files, a full size 800x600 at whatever quality setting it takes to keep it under 80k and a smaller catalog image of 200x75.

any email contact information will be obfuscated to protect you from spam. you are also encouraged to point at your design from your own sites.

should a sale result from your efforts, you will be paid your asking price for the original design as well as followup work. at that time you would be expected to supply your work as a finished package with all applicable content releases. In particular, the customer must receive usage licenses for all images used in the design.

followup questions can be posted here.

finalisation of accepted designs will be done by email.

i will check back regularly to answer questions, etc.

just to make it interesting there is one client at this time who needs a design for his launch next month

thanks in advance,

plumsauce
    edgedirector.com
    managed dns global failover and load balance (gslb)
    exactstate.com
    uptime report for webhostingtalk.com

As you requested this more than several times, please let me know your budget and full specs as we might be interested.
    Lorand R. Minyo
    Co-Founder @ Neveli

Lorand,

I guess the post is really too long

To put it more briefly, we market the game and dvd rental system detailed in the original post.

We are always getting inquiries about cosmetic branding of the sites from potential clients.

So, I have come here to solicit examples of what the possibilities are within the framework of the application.

In return for those examples, we will showcase the best examples on our website.

If a client likes a particular style, we would commission the final work from you on behalf of the client. On the other hand, if someone stops by and just likes the design but not our software, we will just pass them on to you as a direct deal for you.

So this is more of a mutual marketing effort at this time than immediate commissioned work. There is one client coming on board in the next month. If a submission comes in that he likes, then he is likely to just take it instead of trying to dream one up. There are a couple of others in the prequalification phase.

Thanks for you time,

Plumsauce
    edgedirector.com
    exactstate.com

I finally got what you mean Take a look at a partial portfolio at http://www.nsd.ro/ and let me know. Also, if needed, you can post a link to the portfolio or to the company page.
    Lorand R. Minyo
    Co-Founder @ Neveli

Lorand,

Nice to know you are from Romania, one of my best friends is from Romania.

Anyways, I can't get into your site because I don't do flash.

The second thing is that I am looking for submissions particular to the application and not any particular style. After all, my taste is not going to be the deciding factor, it is the client's. And, except for the one mentioned, we do not yet know who that client will be

Going to sleep now.

Thanks,

Plumsauce
    edgedirector.com
    exactstate.com

Well, ok, as consider...
    When you get the chance, take a look at the flash site.
    Lorand R. Minyo
    Co-Founder @ Neveli

Hello,

I have done alot of entertainment based web design and you can view my work here: http://www.pcgameforce.com/portfolio/

My contacts:
    http://www.pcgameforce.com/contact/

Romas
    Cheers.