Can someone answer this simple PDQ question...

I've emailed ENOM but they haven't responded yet and I needed this answered quicky, wondering if someone here can answer

I just signed up for a PDQ account and let's say my PDQ is setup under the domain frosty.com... can I use the email address contact [email protected] on my PDQ site?

Because to me it looks like I can't have that email address since that domain is what my PDQ is setup under... but that is odd... there must be an email feature somewhere for that domain? Where is the email function for frosty.com? Or will that domain not have email capabilities which means I'm forced to use anther domain's email contact instead?

yes you can use email forwarding or even setup email MX to point to another server.

i have this done already, under dns settings or email settings you can do it.
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

bashar hit the nail on the head.

which nail on what head ?

me no english me need explain you for me
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

Bashar read this
    http://home.t-online.de/home/toni.go...m_wm/id304.htm

hit the nail on the head = say the right word, suggest a good idea
    eNom very discounted reseller / retail accounts (Click here )

Rare 2 , 3 char / letter domains for sale ( Click here )

Sorry, your words are "gun barrel straight"