Desprateley need $US200 ...great deal

Id be willing 2 do pretty much anything 2 get it now or in the future. ill be willing to...

#design a site
    #design a vbulletin template
    #install php/mysql scripts
    # install any vbulletin hacks now and in the future
    #free web hosting for a year if needed

Why do i need this money so despratley do you ask :<

Well everything was going along fine for me and then my dad got real sick and i had 2 fork out alot of money for him.

But now i have $180 on hire purchese (buy item from a shop take it now and pay it over a period of time) thats past the due date almost past final due date they r going nuts and i cant pay it :<!

Anyway i would need payment upfrount thew paypal if you are interested contact me on aim: nzfortress or msn: ben_rosenz@hotmail.com or email: ben@ilikepencils.com

Thanks for looking plz help
    Ben

hi guys.. you might remember me from when i was looking for some1 with these services... well, Silver0 did a wonderful job.. i definately recommend him...

Sorry to hear about your dad. i know how ya feel tho.. my husband got real sick back in early March and hasnt worked since then. But i learned if you just talk to the people you owe money to, they are usually more than willing to help you out.

<edit>
    Weird how you two use the same kind of typing shortcuts and make the same kind of typos.
    </edit>
    g.
    "In youth we learn; in age we understand"
    Marie Von Ebner-Eschenbach

Thx GamTech good 2 c u again

hey gina_TVI tryed 2 talk to the companey they told me i should have got the insurence option they have for this type of thing :<!

whoa whoa.. what are you getting at.. no wait... i know what you're getting at...

how do you go from being sympathetic to accusing...

if you're not sure, check the ips....

the reason i replied so quick was bc we were talkin about it on AIM 2 seconds b4 and i wanted 2 help out...

Re: Desprateley need $US200 ...great deal

Originally posted by Silver0
    Id be willing 2 do pretty much anything 2 get it now or in the future. ill be willing to...

#design a site
    #design a vbulletin template
    #install php/mysql scripts
    # install any vbulletin hacks now and in the future
    #free web hosting for a year if needed

Why do i need this money so despratley do you ask :<

Well everything was going along fine for me and then my dad got real sick and i had 2 fork out alot of money for him.

But now i have $180 on hire purchese (buy item from a shop take it now and pay it over a period of time) thats past the due date almost past final due date they r going nuts and i cant pay it :<!

Anyway i would need payment upfrount thew paypal if you are interested contact me on aim: nzfortress or msn: ben_rosenz@hotmail.com or email: ben@ilikepencils.com

Thanks for looking plz help
    Ben
    No offense, if you don't have $180 to pay for something, how in the world are you going to pay for your internet access... or that year of free webhosting...?

Sirius
    I support the Human Rights Campaign!
    Moving to the Tampa, Florida area? Check out life in the suburbs in Trinity, Florida.

yeah I don't get that how giving away a year of FREE webhosting is going to help you make $200
    Reyox Communications - Powerful, Reliable Hosting
    GameHostingTalk - A new forum about Video Game Servers

I doubt anyone will give you money up front. As you are prepared to work for it, I have moved the thread to the advertising forums.

No Gemtech, i simply said that its weird. There is no accusation there at all. Most times when something like this happens, its......... oh nevermind. i wasnt accusing anyone of anything.

That sucks Silver0. Another thing, if you make payments, ANY amount, they cant do anything to you because you are making an effort. Send them $5 if thats all you can afford. They'll probably continue to call and bug ya, but if you explained your situation and keep sending them something, it'll at least show that you are making an effort.
    g.
    "In youth we learn; in age we understand"
    Marie Von Ebner-Eschenbach

Originally posted by gina_TVI
    No Gemtech, i simply said that its weird. There is no accusation there at all. Most times when something like this happens, its......... oh nevermind. i wasnt accusing anyone of anything.
    ok.. i'm sorry for thinking that way.. i just thought..oh, nevermind.. lol

anyways.. the way i see it is, he has his own server already paid for, he prolly sales hosting on the side - thats why he can afford it to give it away..