* Windows is not remembering my folder view settings

I'm having a problem with windows 2000 and it is getting HIGHLY annoying.

Windows 2000 now decides not to remember ANY of my folder view settings regardless of whether or not that "remember each folder's view setting" is checked. I did a search on google, and got tons of results for windows XP, but nothing for Windows 2000. The XP fixes do not work on win2k.

Reinstalling win2k, or another OS is not an option.

Anyone know of any fixes, or encountered this problem?

Thanks.
    Glioblastoma Multiforme (GBM) Brain Cancer Awareness. May is Brain Cancer awareness month. Gray Matters!
    Incurable, 6-18 months prognosis, survivors longer than 3 years less than 1% chance.
    Don't like what I say? Ignore me.

Anybody?
    Glioblastoma Multiforme (GBM) Brain Cancer Awareness. May is Brain Cancer awareness month. Gray Matters!
    Incurable, 6-18 months prognosis, survivors longer than 3 years less than 1% chance.

try this:

Open My Computer and set your look and feel.
    Once you are done, hold SHIFT (left key) and click on the X (close).

If that does not work, try the same, but choose File > Close.

Otherwise, setup the look and feel as you like and reset the system while holding the LEFT shift key when shuting down.

Thanks for the reply webpromo, but this didnt work.

Is there any registry hacks I can do to fix this? This problem is REALLY pissing me off.

Update Fixed it!

I logged into administrator account, and deleted the
    "C:\Documents and Settings\%USER%\ntuser.dat" file. It reset all my folders and window settings...