Any Cheap Japanese or Malysian Import Sites?

I'm looking for some good deals on Gadgets like pc parts, watches, scooters, any gadgets at all, perferably reasonably cheap.

Purely because i know they are cheaper over there... And they have the latest.

Thanks,
    Matt

Is there any at all?

Someone must know, lol

Help would be greatly appreciated.

http://www.jbox.com/

(www . jlist . com is jbox.com + adult items)
    Gone.

Thanks,

Will check it out

It's ok, not much to offer though.

I was hoping for more gadgets like watches, portable dvd players (some on that site) other cool things....

I'm Still looking for some, and some sites with dvd players with built on screens.

Thanks,
    Matt

Would you be interested in wholesale? retail?

Funny how we as malaysians always find things in the US cheaper?
    New site: www.talkutas.com

In all seriousness though.

E-business hasn't really taken off here and I would be surprised if you can find even a couple of sites that would ship to the US.

It would be better to try Singapore
    New site: www.talkutas.com

I have had very positive experience importing from China and Hong Kong. (container wise).

The Abercrombie clothing I have listed on eBay are not an import.

I thought malysia was great for cheap electronics, just china and japan then?

Any sites for those areas or singapore.

Also delpierro, depends on what it is, wholesale if it is cheap as i dont have a massive budget for this.

In Singapore, with out expensive standard of living, I find it hard to believe that you can get a good deal for electronics. What we do have are the Creative warehouse sales which have taken place about 3 times this year already. It's a local event with prices slashed to half and below of retail's. Factor in the exchange rate and you can get a surprisingly good deal. It's just too bad that they don't do their warehouse sales online.

I'd rule out Singapore for now, personally. I haven't seen many fantastic bargains unless you go down to our computer supermall and buy in bulk from them.

Go to the Malaysian Embassy in your local area and check out with them on the trade section...I am sure you can find lots of companies willing to export the products mentioned and from the leads, follow up with official enquiries and write to them for quotations, brochures, etc,etc.

Just my experience where I used to visit the embassies of other countries in Malaysia and you can get first hand advise and tips from them on any products that you require or wish to import.

Regards.
    WHO AM I? CLICK HERE!