Tosdomains are down!

Hi,

I use tosdomains.net to register my domain names and there website has not been working for about 34hours. I have around 20 domains with them and they still work!

What do i do, whom do i contact?

Are they finished?

I'm stuck, please help!

Best Regards,
    Calum

That's not good!

Try calling them.

------------------

Registrant Contact:
    Total Online Solutions Inc
    Host Master ()
    Fax: na
    15 Paradise Plaza Suite 241
    Sarasota, FL 34239
    US

Administrative Contact:
    Host Master ()
    Sarasota, FL 34239
    US

Technical Contact:
    Host Master ()
    Sarasota, FL 34239
    US

Billing Contact:
    Host Master ()
    Sarasota, FL 34239
    US

'' Total Online Solutions Inc ''

Do you work for tosdomains, if so can you tell me whats going on as i do not wish to ring american numbers as it'll cost me alot!

I'm pretty sure he doesn't work for them, he was just giving you their contact details.

If they don't resurface, you can probally recover control of your domains from whichever registrar they resell for, but if the domains are important your best option is to try calling them first.

No, I do not work for "Total Online Solutions Inc." I found that information from their whois record at www.whois.sc. I am in no way affiliated or employed by this company.

Have you tried e-mailing them? Something like [email protected] or [email protected] or [email protected]? Give a few e-mail addresses a try.

Since you are obviously from another country, I took the liberty of calling them to see if I could get the answer to your question. (Aren't I nice? Well, free long distance doesn't hurt either.) The phone just rang and rang.

Sounds like something bad! It looked like they are hosted with ezzi.net so you may be able to check and see if that server is just down or something.

Good luck!

MOD NOTE: This should probably be moved to the domains forum.

Thanks for your help there, well i guess if the phone is ringing and ringing that'll mean something's happened. e.g buisness closed, no infomation about it. I do appreciate you ringing them, although how can i recover control over these domains, as my domains are for clients and my company!

Best Regards,
    Calum

Your welcome. I'm not sure how you can get control of your domains back. If you do a whois search of YOUR domain, you can see what company TOS used to register domains.....I don't think they have their own ICANN registry.

Good idea Loon, I hadn't thought of searching for that! Props.

And another: [email protected] (also down though) check the whois info for the other domains though, you might find a personal/ISP email address listed in one of them.

Seems they were an enom reseller, as far as i know there is a way for you to log into your account directly from an enom site (i think) but i don't remember the details, i'm sure somebody will popup with the info soon though

And they have a hosting business, which is actually online, plenty of msn/aim/icq contact info on there:

http://www.toshosting.com

Well, we can rule out the thought that the TOSDomains.net's server was down, as they are hosted on the same server.

well at least now you can bug the hell out of their pm, aim ,msn, icq and a working email till you find out what's going on, good luck

Yeah, good luck....don't let them sleep!

Hi,

Not sure what your problem is, but we had about 30 minutes or so down this afternoon but thats it. Been getting reg's etc all day and evening.

What error are you getting?

Steve