Thumbs down ServerPlex.com Windows Reselling

This is the result of my experience with ServerPlex.com for windows reselling:

Please cancel my account effective immediately and issue me a full refund. I am requesting this for two reasons:

1. False Advertising. According to the information on your web site AND your "live support" (Albert), all windows accounts are setup with the IMail email server with web calendaring. I checked and confirmed that BEFORE I even signed up. After two weeks of waiting, I find out that I am setup using the MailEnable email server. This is not acceptable. This was my #1 requirement in selecting a host.

2. Poor Management. Don't you people test anything before you put customers on new configurations? I am not going to pay you to be your guinea pig / tech support. Also, I don't appreciate that fact that you make changes without advising your customers, either before or after the fact. The details:

On Tuesday, May 4th, I signed up for a windows reseller account and I received an email saying that my account would be setup within 24 hours.

26 hours later, I emailed asking what the status was. 16 hours later, they said that I was being setup on one of your newer servers and that I should be "good to go" by that afternoon (Thursday). I did not receive my account information until Saturday afternoon (at least 66 hours after I had originally signed up).

In attempting to setup accounts on Saturday, I found that after attempting to add a new name-based site, that the site was not being created. I tried several times with to no avail. I was really pissed now, so I figured I would give them until Monday to see if the issue had been resolved, as I assumed that I could not be the only one having this problem.

On Monday, May 10th, I entered the URL for the reseller login area, however, this took me to the site administrator login. I opened up a support request and, 25 hours later, was told "sorry", the url was changed due to an upgrade.

After I logged in, I found that I could still not create any sites, so I opened a support request. 72 hours later, I was told that "Adding domain problem on your panel has been fixed. It was an ensim module that was corrupt that only the makers of the panel, Ensim, could fix". It still wasn't because attempting to log in generated a whole list of configuration errors. 2 hours later, I was told that the problem had been fixed. It still wasn't because now the login page would never finish loading. 7 hours later I was told, okay, now it works.

There are still issues with the control panel. All of the sites I attempted to create last week I cannot add now because its says that they already exist (just not under my account). The URL's to any help pages are invalid. The rest you can figure out for yourself because I am not paying you to be your tech support.

Might want to look into alternatives, not only in your host, but in your control panel. I would recommend Hosting accelerator, Hsphere, before I would recommend that CP. Good luck in getting this straightened out..

Originally posted by Reseller-Center
    Might want to look into alternatives, not only in your host, but in your control panel. I would recommend Hosting accelerator, Hsphere, before I would recommend that CP. Good luck in getting this straightened out..
    Ensim is a lot more stable than HA, in my opinion.

It would seem the problem does not lie with the CP, it lies with the host

Simon

Hi:

The server was hit with a virus and all data was moved to a new server, hence the problems that needed sorting out.

We regret the experience you had with our company and wish you luck in the future.

Your credit card will be promptly refunded.

Have a great day

Manijeh
    Full-Featured Reseller Accounts and Shared Hosting!
    ServerPlex Networks
    Service. Stability. Support.
    www.serverplex.com