plzzz help with windows DNS name server

hi every1,

i have setup a dns nameserver on my windows system with ensim on it. but i dont know if i did it correctly. What i've done to setup the dns is as follows:

I requested 2 additional IP's from my server company. In total i have 3 IP's one is the main IP that Ensim uses.

I registered NS1 and NS2.MYDOMAIN.COM to point to the two IP's at my domain registrar

Then i created a IP based site for for one of the second IP's and then after that i created two A records for NS1 and NS2 and pointed it to the two IP's. I also created NS records for the two nameservers.

I then went to network properties control panel in Windows, clicked on the properties for my network connection and then viewed properties on TCP/IP and then added the two extra IP's in the list to BIND it.

I then created a virtual name server as the secondary server for the second IP by following Ensim's intructions and editing the named.conf file.

Then i pointed a domain to point to my nameserver to test if it works, and it seems to be working because i seem to get the site displayed.

However, i donnt know if i did it correctly because when i try to query NS1.MYDOMAIN.COM using a DNS Lookup tool i keep getting timeout errors.

Any suggestions would be very much appreciated.

Thanx in advanced.

how long have you given it? has the had time to propegate?

New Delhi, India
    it usually takes a little time.I have a domain name with and i figured it doesnt take a lot of time but others does.

i've given it over 24hrs but the thing is all the domains that are pointing to seem to be working but when i try to query using a dns lookup tool it just keeps timing out, i dont know if i did something wrong or not