Advertising manager needed

Blogring.net advertising manager needed.

5-6 million page views last month
    26,000 members and growing
    300+ new members per day

http://www.blogring.net

We need someone to set up, and manage advertisements for our site. The person will receive a percent of the revenue he generates for our site. The more revenue he can create for us, the more money he is paid.

If you're interested, message me with the percent of the revenue you require and the experience you have.

Re: Advertising manager needed

I have sent you a PM.

Originally posted by michaelczhan
    Blogring.net advertising manager needed.

5-6 million page views last month
    26,000 members and growing
    300+ new members per day

http://www.blogring.net

We need someone to set up, and manage advertisements for our site. The person will receive a percent of the revenue he generates for our site. The more revenue he can create for us, the more money he is paid.

If you're interested, message me with the percent of the revenue you require and the experience you have.

Advertising Manager

Hi Michael, I would love the opportunity to promote your operation. I am a freelancer myself and I understand the market and can build up your revenue pretty quickly. I have good resources behind me with contacts in most European countries. I am also a high end designer and run my own European freelancer site with some of the best media advertising execs around.
    eurofreelancersdotcom

I would love to discuss further with you so if possible you could e-mail me with your tel number and I will call.

Regards
    John T

Please post your estimate of the maximum you can generate for us monthly, and declare the percent of the revenue you wish as payment.

This will be in auction form.

Hi Michael - I would be looking in the region of 10%. I could not comment on expected figures until I know the demographics of your users to evaluate where the advertising revenue would come from. I will not get into any auction situation so I guess that cuts me out.
    Good luck

JohnT

Blogring.net Advertising!

URL: http://www.blogring.net
    Type: Forum
    Current Members: 26,306
    Registrations Daily: 300+
    Page Impressions: 6 Million/Month
    Users Online: 500 Average/750 Peak
    Target Age: 13-21
    Target Gender: 50/50
    Target Interest: Web/Graphic Design and Hosting

Featured Advertising Plan: 2,000,000 Impressions for $399
    Per Impression: An amazing .0001995 !

We are now selling banner impressions on the top and bottom of our pages! This is a brand new offer. All clients will be able to log in and check their stats, and receive regular updates by e-mail. You will NOT find a deal such as this anytime soon.

If you're interested, please private message me. If you would like to work out a custom plan, state so in your message.

Thanks.

Michael, I am very much interested and feel I that we could move this stuff forward pretty quickly, but I cannot PM you as I have only just joined and do not have permission yet. If you could email me at - admin at eurofreelancers dot com

Regards
    John