Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Unfortunatly, I am not being able to monitor the temp. of my CPU. I downloaded a freeware, yet it doesn't support my laptop.

The reason I am concered is because I am leaving my laptop on 24/7.

Well, one of the biggest symptoms of an overheating processor is a dramatic slowdown in the speed of applications and video games (this is usually more noticable in 3d games).

I guess if you're really worried you could invest into a good coolant system (the more money you pay, the better system you'll likely get if you're smart and research it, the longer the system will last).

I wouldn't worry about any of it if the laptop is still under warranty though but that's just me.

Alright.

Again about the coolant systems you talked about: How do you they operate? Do they intake air from the bottom of the laptop and throw it out, or do they inject fresh air into the bottom of the laptop?

Well, I can't say I'm an expert at laptop cooling. But from pictures, I can tell you from theory that it's a basic heatsink (meaning, a lot of heat is transferred from the laptop into the metal) and the fans on this cooling pad get rid of the heat by blowing it off. Some of the pads I've seen come with small legs, so I assume it is blowing the heat off outwards (I don't see how it could work by blowing the heat inside the laptop).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12