Tips on creating clearer screen shots of a webpage?

Just wondering, what are some tips for creating a clear thumbnail shot of a webpage? For example, the screen shots at http://www.coolhomepages.com/cool-pages/web-design-pages/Very+Clean/1.html are cystal clear, while if I try and do something similar, the result is always quite blurry. Should I be resizing the browser window to a specific size or changing my screen resolution (current is: 1024x768) to something higher for the task?

Any tips appreciated.

Whenever I do screenshots of websites for thumbnail use I always apply the sharpen filter. That makes a big difference.
    9/11 Memorial, do you have a story to tell?
    United Web Site Award Givers, do you believe your site is worthy of an award?

Thanks. That does help greatly. If anyone has any other tips, please share.

Looks like they did sharpen the screenshots on Coolhomepages.

try a little unsharp mask. that may do what you want (it brings out the edges and appears to make things more detailed than they are)
    Gone.

if you arent as concerned about file size, png 24 makes better screen shots.

Easy

Yo dude,

Just take print shot of the page and edit it in photshop..once you paste the image in photshop slice out the rest of the blank portion and browser stuff..then cut the portion you want to display..paste it i na new image and resize image sixe to 30% , 40 % whatever.

Freaky
    http://www.WebsiteTemplate.biz
    Web templates with a professional touch.

Or if photoshop seems to daunting then use PSP 8, It's quite powerful, A lot easier to use and cheap to boot.