Bulk Domain booking paypal

Can anybody suggest me any good registrar of domains for bulk booking of domains with a good control panel who provides domain at cheap prices and accepts payment through paypal.
    .info and .biz extensions should also be provided by them.
    Any good suggestions

registerfly.com namecheap.com , although not sure about bulk booking, but try tosdomains.net they are dramsystem founders and drams support bulk booking.
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

Any suggestion as to who is better in providing after sales support.

search the forums might find some recommendations and complains
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Originally posted by Bashar
    registerfly.com namecheap.com , although not sure about bulk booking, but try tosdomains.net they are dramsystem founders and drams support bulk booking.
    Basher,
    Care to elaborate as I have not been able to get Drams to do bulk registrations - might be missing smething
    Nil illegitimi carborundum
    I'm getting old and don't do drugs. I get the same effect just standing up fast.

i think new version has cart style option, not 100% sure though

check their online demo dramsystem.com