Hybrid View

You Just Can't Miss It! (or atleast you shouldn't)

So, do you really want to avail this Marvelous Hosting Offer ..?

Well... Let me start with a quotation...

"In business, you don't get what you deserve, you get what you negotiate. " - Chester L Karrass

Got it? .... I don't think that I need to explain this. You understand it better rite?

Ok..

So, why restrict yourself to packages? fixed prices & pet deals?

Lets negotiate!

The offer goes like this:

If you think you need a long term hosting or if you think a plan doesn't suit you or even if you think nothing but you just want a discount. Say it, ask for it!

New & emerging webhosting companies are always (or most of the time ) willing to offer such bargains.

If you're really serious about buying a hosting plan for yourself, your friend or organization and you're reading this post because you expect something great for your needs. You're at a very right place.

Just a PM or e-mail at sales@creshost.com will do the magic for you. Hottest deals will amaze you in no time.

You'll regret only if you'll not respond. Don't tell me, you missed it for whatsoever reasons. I informed you, didn't I?

Go for it! Get your piece of cake.

Guess What!

An internet user from Pakistan has a site for which he is paying 200$ a year that makes it somewhere around 16.5$ per month. He consumes less than 1 Gb a month and is using simple html & php with no databases involved. Upon realization, he came to know there are other options too.

He is in the process of transfering his site to a new server which is offering him great services in highly affordable prices. He is very happy that now he is gonna pay 1/3rd of what he was paying. CresHost is proud to make people happy.

Remember, there are always companies that offer you such stuff; you just need to trust & try them.

If you think you deserve affordable Great Hosting Services; i mean if you really think. If you've really made up your mind.

Why don't you give it a try?

sales@creshost.com

Or Send a PM.

CresHost Rox!