Image host needed

Hello everyone,

Well, I launched my website on Monday, and I've almost got 600 members. At this rate, I'm going to be way over my bandwidth limit. I'm currently at about 5G/day. What I need is either a sponsored image host, who would host my images in exchange for advertising, or a cheap host that would be nothing but an image server.

Please let me know if you fit either of these two categories. I'd hate to have to shut down my server a week after it launched.

The website is: www.youaresuck.com

Thanks,
    Jon Marus

sorry, off topic, but what script are you using? looks neat.

on topic: so your currently using about 150GB/month, and at your rate. you probably end up using 200 - 300GB/month, that is alot for sponsorship, what is your budget?
    Banner Design - Professional Designs - 24hr Turn-Around Guaranteed - 20DollarBanners.com

Online Photo Editor
    Retouch or Add effects to your photos with 1 click

Maybe able to do that. Please find me on MSN Messenger.
    -=- GQ Hong -=-
    GalacNet WebMaster

I suppose Im part to blame for this :p Send me a msg on msn tomorrow and I can for sure help you out with this.

Let me guess... you are the Host
    -=- GQ Hong -=-
    GalacNet WebMaster

how/where are you advertising to get so many signups.
    << Please review signature guidelines >>

Nah im not the host, im providing the site he is advertising on to get all that traffic/signups.

Originally posted by Aplusmedia
    sorry, off topic, but what script are you using? looks neat.

on topic: so your currently using about 150GB/month, and at your rate. you probably end up using 200 - 300GB/month, that is alot for sponsorship, what is your budget?
    All custom coded from the ground up.

Send me an email at chris [at] e-tech-solution.com I'd be glad to work something out...

also please fix the link in above post although we got exact link but the word www is used 2 times in link.
    Thanx.

I also like to know about your budget.

Sorry guys, pretty sure I found the solution I was looking for. Thanks for your interest.

Jon

just out of curiosity what did you end up doing?

Another host has offered to host my images, in exchange for a partnered relationship. So we'll work off eachother's traffic and users and hopefully both our websites will expand.

Jon