Looking for an idea...

Well, i'm a bit bored, and I noticed in my list of domains, that i still
    have an old domain that i registered many years ago as a joke.

'lamers.net'

I had considered selling it, and then thought, why?
    This could be developed into an interesting site of some sort.

So, i'd like to pick everyones brain.. what sort of site do you think i should build for this? I'm bored and am looking for something fun for it

Ideas are appreciated!

EDIT: Not really looking to make money, just something fun to do.

Thanks,
    bpsNode, LLC - www.bpsNode.com
    Premium Cloud Servers
    Enterprise Hardware

maybe some kind of tutorial for nubs site, if I am not wrong lamers = Net Noobs, so that could be and Idea.
    Or maybe quite the opposite some sort of Net Addicted ppl site. those are the first 2 I could think of
    Kirill Smirnov
    KWL™

Originally posted by kwl
    maybe some kind of tutorial for nubs site, if I am not wrong lamers = Net Noobs, so that could be and Idea.
    Or maybe quite the opposite some sort of Net Addicted ppl site. those are the first 2 I could think of
    Hrm, interesting, maybe leaning more towards the second idea, or some derivitive of that. newbies probably would have a difficult time finding the site, as they will not have even heard the term 'lamer' yet, until they're unfortunately called one by someone in a chat room or on a message board

However i think the site would get alot of direct hits from net savvy people just either typing in 'lamers' in a search engine, or 'lamers.net' directly in their address bar, when they get bored.

What sort of community type site would interest net addicted junkies like forum posters, and bloggers, and the like, do ya think?
    bpsNode, LLC - www.bpsNode.com
    Premium Cloud Servers
    Enterprise Hardware