Question messages in the mail queue

Everyday i found alot of messages in the mail queue. most of them is from same reseller account.

Is it will cause any problem???

Check if the mails are spam. For how many queue messsages you are talking about?

Depending on your MTA and how it is configured, mail that is in the queue will continue to try and be delivered for about 7 days until your MTA marks the message as undeliverable and gives up. The longer the message is undelivereable, the less frequently your MTA will try to deliver it.

Originally posted by CretaForce
    Check if the mails are spam. For how many queue messsages you are talking about?
    Average 60 perday although i delete all

Originally posted by chadm
    Depending on your MTA and how it is configured, mail that is in the queue will continue to try and be delivered for about 7 days until your MTA marks the message as undeliverable and gives up. The longer the message is undelivereable, the less frequently your MTA will try to deliver it.

can i make setting to MTA?

60 is nothing. We have servers with over 2000 to 3000 mails in the mail queue...

You can lower the queue time to less than 7 days if you desire by using WHM exim configurator. You must use this or Cpanel will overwrite your custom entries the next time it updates.

Add

ignore_bounce_errors_after = xd
    timeout_frozen_after = xd

replace x with the value you want.
    ••• Like us on Facebook to qualify for discounts! •••
    ••• http://www.sprintserve.net •••
    ••• Offering: | Internap FCP Bandwidth! | Rebootless Kernel Updates! | Magento Optimized Hosting | Wordpress Hosting | •••
    ••• Services: | Managed Multiple Cores 64bit Servers | Server Management | •••