Selling RPG Fansite

Hello,

I'm considering to sell my MMORPG fansite located here. We make about $100 monthly income from Google Ads and CPM banners. We have a custom designed site, forums, chatroom and gallery. Traffic averages on 500 daily uniques. Please PM me if interested.

Starting Price: $300
    Buyout Price: $500

would you be giving any sort of income guranatee for the google ads and cpm banners?

looks like a really good site but i've bought things before only for all the revenue/visitors to drop.

I sure you would not get anything lower than $80 with this site. We currently use AdSense and FocusIn and they perform pretty well.

OMG, Darkages! I can't believe people still play that game! It's a great game though, given some money and I'd definetly pay to play it Good luck with the sales!

how about the usage traffic for FocusIN? a screen shot perhaps?
    -=- GQ Hong -=-
    GalacNet WebMaster

Originally posted by Alfarin
    OMG, Darkages! I can't believe people still play that game! It's a great game though, given some money and I'd definetly pay to play it Good luck with the sales!
    I must agree with you.

Galacnet, there isn't much on FocusIn now as I just started using them. Most of the income come from the Google Ads. We could personally talk on IM for some income proof, just PM me.

i'll bid $240 (3 months revenue) would you help transfer the site?

Sorry, but my minimum is at $300. Highest offer so far is $320. I'm still considering selling it depending on the offers I get.

off topic, but I just took over tetris high score