Thread: Site for Sale

Site for Sale

I'm looking to sell our hosting directory. The entire script for this website was created by our company. It currently lists around 140 seperate web hosts.

Site includes an administrative backend, directory script, individual listings, search component, and an add a web host module.

What seperates this from other directories is that companies cannot pay to improve their rating, it's an honest website, which will attract a larger, and more loyal userbase. Revenue is generated from Adsense banners.

Earnings appear to have a major trend with a consistant marketing plan. We advertise the website on WHT and the earnings are high on that day, and slow down each additional day in the 7 day wait between ads. There hasn't really been a serious effort in marketing this site yet, and it's really been left behind in other projects we are taking on, and could be a real gem to someone out there.

Pagerank is 4 (this website was launched approx. 2 months ago)

www.thehostreport.com

Specific earnings and traffic details will be provided when you contact me. Serious inquiries only please. This is not a massive website yet, but it CAN be, and the custom coding, design, and current revenue are enough to expect a $XXX offer.

Thanks

PM me details please

how much

are you looking for?

Re: Site for Sale

Originally posted by interneat
    Serious inquiries only please. This is not a massive website yet, but it CAN be, and the custom coding, design, and current revenue are enough to expect a $XXX offer.

I sent you a PM... Please respond to it!

$100 Buck offer RIGHT here from JezzoMaster

yours truly

please pm me more details on the site thankyou.

Please PM me more details and your buy out price
    John Diver
    CanaryHotspot.com - Canary Island forum and information
    InternationalChatForum.com - International Travel Chat Forum and information

There is a sale pending on the website. Thank you for all your offers. If the sale does not go through I will be in touch with all of you via PM.

Please let me know right away if a sale does not go through as I have an offer ready to make you.

Nick

Dont forget to PM me the last price

Originally posted by NickRac
    Please let me know right away if a sale does not go through as I have an offer ready to make you.

Nick
    Me too.