If you're a RESELLER and want some free publicity, please read.

Hi,

My name's Ben Pedersen. I am looking for about 10 to 15 successful RESELLERS who have built successful hosting businesses based off of the reseller model. That is, you're running a hosting business based out of a reseller account.

If that describes you and you want some free publicity for your business, please keep reading.

I am an extremely well versed internet marketer and I'm designing a series of marketing courses for resellers, part of which is an ebook where other successful resellers are interviewed, in detail, about how they've built their successful businesses.

We'll get down and dirty and will reveal how you....

1. Built your business
    2. Attract visitors
    3. Close the sales
    4. and other relevant details about getting started and becoming SUCCESSFULL

What's in it for you?

1. You'll obviously be able to plug your business through out the interview
    2. I'll let you place a banner or text ad in the ebook
    3. You'll gain noteriety of your success and can possibly use that as a selling point, showing potential customers that you're already successful and "in it for the long haul".

About the interview......

It would be cool to do it live via IM but if you don't want to do that, an alternative would be for me to send you the questions and you could answer them via email.

Do you qualify to participate?

There's not much in terms of who I am looking for but so as to mantain the quality and effectivenes of this project, there are a few quidelines i would need you to meet:

1. You would need to have atleast a fair ammount of clients
    2. Your monthly profit should be atleast around $1000.00 a month.
    3. You should have a constant stream of traffic to your site; it needn't be a ton but should be fairly constant and unique. Quantity does not matter as much as qaulity.

I am not trying to be picky or exclusive but obviously since we'll be talking about how to get those things, you need to have them :-)

If you're interested in participatng in this project, please PM me so we can arrange and work out the details.

Thanks for your time.

Ben Pedersen

So basically your creating an ebook to sell and the hosts teach others how to get into the business and copy there success?

Sounds like you win and the participants don't.

Just my 2 cents
    Gary Jones

BlueFur.com - Canada Web Hosting

Sounds like a selling point for your company to attract resellers, by giving them a false pretense that they will be able to make money easily by becoming a reseller.

Maybe thats just how I read it...

Hey Guys,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    So basically your creating an ebook to sell and the hosts teach others how to get into the business and copy there success?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well sure. it is an educational package about how to get into the reseller hosting business and experience success.

Many people such as yourself I suspect fear the onset of competition with a product like this. However, it is proven that 90 percent of those who aren't successful are so not because of lack of knowledge but lack of ACTION.

Products like this DO sell but only about 10 percent of people who buy them actually DO what they say. I've been marketing products like this for seven years and i have thousands of customers. Only a couple hundred of them roll up their sleaves.

From experience, it makes little difference in a market if there's a product like this or not, in terms of completition.

There's a reason YOU'RE successful.......

Your driven
    You actually roll your sleaves up and DO it.

Anyone can do that but guess what? They seldon do.

-----------------------------------------------------
    Sounds like you win and the participants don't.
    -----------------------------------------------------

Wel, I DO win. I don't do projects where i don't :-) I am getting some wonderful content for my ebook but YOU WIN also.

In the ebook you get plugs and ad space. As the ebook is being sold to those who WANT to become resellers, should you offer the accounts to them, YOU (not me) could get the reseller business.

You also get publicity in the ebook. You're telling your prospective customers that you're established and successful - and obviously reliable.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sounds like a selling point for your company to attract resellers, by giving them a false pretense that they will be able to make money easily by becoming a reseller.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not have, nor do i intend to begin offering, reseller accounts so obviously that is not the intent of this project.

It's intent, as stated above, is to educate potential resellers and that's it.

I am not sure we're giving anyone a false pretence. Nobody said it would be EASY to make money as a reseller. In a product like this, where people who actually DID IT are telling the story, the truth comes out, be it easy or hard.

When people who are doing it tell the story, it is what it is. They say what they do, how they do it and so on.

It's not false. It's factual - be it hard or not.

It would be false if *I* told them how to make money because I have not done it, hence the nature of this project.

What marketing budget do you have for this book?
    Did you have any previous success books?
    Do you have any publisher contacts?
    Which medium will you use to promote this book?
    Howmuch do you plan to sell it for?
    How long/how many pages will it contain?

Many people such as yourself I suspect fear the onset of competition with a product like this.....
    Now we wondn't be posting around on the forum if we are that sort of people would we?

No amount of reading a book ( or an ebook ) would bring a person success....
    Its the sheer determination and will-power of the indivicual that finally makes the person his mark in society or business.

Personally I have seen a lof of these ebooks going around and just for fun I ACTUALLY bought a few to see what they were about. None really help..... I ended up going to the library and book store to get more useful materials.
    And of course some "spiritual" stuff to keep me in check every day.

The bottom line :
    Read a book = Become Successful <--- Nah!
    -=- GQ Hong -=-
    GalacNet WebMaster

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    No amount of reading a book ( or an ebook ) would bring a person success....
    Its the sheer determination and will-power of the indivicual that finally makes the person his mark in society or business.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is becoming more of A conversation rather than a project but that's okay. I am enjoying this thread. :-)

You're absoutly right. That's why 90 percent of people who buy an ebook do not succeed. They "think" the ebook has all the power - buy it and buy what it promises - success in whatever topic it so preaches.

Sheer determination and will power are where it's at.

The intention of an ebook (or any type of book) is to educate one on how to better use that determination and will-power. I.E. where to channel it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Personally I have seen a lof of these ebooks going around and just for fun I ACTUALLY bought a few to see what they were about. None really help..... I ended up going to the library and book store to get more useful materials.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can understand what you're saying and it's a big problem us "ebook publishers" are facing every day.

With the availability of ebooks and the softare with which they're created allow ANYONE to quickly publish an ebook.

It's not like the "brick and mortar" business where it costs thousands of dollars to publish. On the internet with ebooks, the cost to publish is only as much as the software which you choose to accomplish that task - around 50 to 100 bucks.

As opposed to the internet, the information in a book store is a lot more "clean'. That is, the "wanna bes" cannot afford to publish but on the internet that can. Thus, the selections of info in a bookstore can be more 'filtered' and more pure.

The result is an ebook market that is 90 percent crap.

As for myself, I do so much marketing online, I use ebooks. However, i have a reputation to uphold (many ebook publishers do not) so i won't put out garbage.

If I put our a 'dud', i'd ruin my reputation and be put out of business; I ain't that stuped nor blinded by the thought of a quick buck.

Buy one of my ebools (not a plug but a point) and you'd get information comprable to that found in a book store. It's clear, accurate, current and PROVEN.

In fact, when it comes to internet marketing stuff, we do ebooks because the "print-to-publication" times are so much quicker. As the internet matures and changes so quickly, the ebook is a great way to get information that is effective out and available while it is still that - effective.

If we tried to publish an internet marketing book "in print", by the time it reached the shelf at Barns N Noble, it might be obsolete.

hummm... by looking at your site do you offer reseller packages as well?
    Or are you actually on a reseller package?
    -=- GQ Hong -=-
    GalacNet WebMaster

Re: If you're a RESELLER and want some free publicity, please read.

Originally posted by Host4Success
    . . . I am looking for about 10 to 15 successful RESELLERS who have built successful hosting businesses based off of the reseller model. That is, you're running a hosting business based out of a reseller account . . .
    I see those hosts as working their way up the ladder. HTTPme started from a humble reseller account and worked up to coloing in our own rack/s. It's a progression and I doubt that you could really class a host as "successful" if they're still at the reseller supply level.

Of course we all have different definitions of what is success, but IMO most hosts would consider the reseller level as a stepping stone, and they're hopefully (if their business is growing) moving onto leasing dedicated servers and then coloing your own equipment in your own rack/cage etc.

Don't get me wrong I'm not saying that a host can't use reseller accounts as their supply. Heck, a host could have 50 reseller accounts all over the place and be making some very sweet revenues/profits etc. It's doable, but imo most hosts would move up from a reseller account to their own server as soon as their business cashflow permits.
    WLVPN.com NetProtect owned White Label VPN provider
    Increase your hosting profits by adding VPN to your product line up

you should change the "Make Huge Profits" image, doesnt look all that clear and the M in customer is fading and the rest of font and text is not clear, gives a bad impression to your visitors.

http://www.hostforsuccess.com/hosting.htm

Your ebook on Reseller hosting would be helpfull to yourself as well