Thread: Contacts

Contacts

I'm thinking about getting eye contacts, but I would want a yearly type. I know you need a solution that you wash them with and a case to store them and so on.

My eyes are messed lol, I have perscription glasses, so is there such thing as contacts that I can use for 6 or 12 month periods?
    ServeYourSite
    Web hosting done right
    ██ Shared, Reseller and Dedicated web hosting
    An Easy Web Presence Company

if you haven't considered chapter 7 bankruptcy, maybe you should.
    eliminate your debt, keep the property you want, most people qualify.
    contrary to popular belief - no attorney is necessary!

Thanks a lot
    ServeYourSite
    Web hosting done right
    ██ Shared, Reseller and Dedicated web hosting
    An Easy Web Presence Company

yup, around these parts lasik is VERY cheap. a few hundred dollars. considering what i paid for my calvin klein glasses and the fact ill have to do it annually, i could have saved money and had better vision with the surgery!

a friend of mine had it done and didnt complain at all.

i, however, am i sissy!
    if you haven't considered chapter 7 bankruptcy, maybe you should.
    eliminate your debt, keep the property you want, most people qualify.
    contrary to popular belief - no attorney is necessary!

I read a lot about contacts a while ago when i was thinking about creating a website about them... I was basically sold on dailies back then.

Getting contacts is a tricky business though. Some eyes are too dry for dailies for example. A doctor should be the one to asses what's best for you. However, in US at least AFAIK, most doctors are "sold" to certain companies. They will even make you buy through them, as they won't give you aa... what you call it.... recipe?

Anyway... Check out Epinions.com for reviews about different brands of contacts...

i've been wearing contacts since 1972 or '73. i started out wearing hard lenses (course, back then, there were only two kind, hard and soft.. and they only came in clear, no colors) A couple years after i moved to Colorado (about 1982) i started having problems with my eyes, they burned something fierce. my eye doctor out there told me it was my lenses, they werent letting gases thru (it was an altitude thing) and i should switch to gas permeable. i've been wearing those kind ever since. i get my eyes checked about every 2 or 3 years and a new pair of lenses. Those throw away types bother me... such a waste of money.
    g.
    "In youth we learn; in age we understand"
    Marie Von Ebner-Eschenbach

Search google. I found alot of results.