Insurance Needed - Recommendations

Hello there,
    I need $1 million in commercial general liability coverage, $500,000 in worker's compensation coverage, and $2 million in an umbrella poilicy. I've contacted two insurance companies and they both say they don't give general liability insurance to web hosting companies. Who do you guys use for these types of insurance, who would you recommend?
    Karl Zimmerman - Steadfast: Managed Dedicated Servers and Premium Colocation
    karl @ steadfast.net - Sales/Support: 312-602-2689
    Cloud Hosting, Managed Dedicated Servers, Chicago Colocation, and New Jersey Colocation
    Now Open in New Jersey! - Contact us for New Jersey colocation or dedicated servers

I've actually found a company that I'd now like to recommend. Definately get insurance through ccbsure.com. They offer great rates and are wonderful at working you through all the details.
    Karl Zimmerman - Steadfast: Managed Dedicated Servers and Premium Colocation
    karl @ steadfast.net - Sales/Support: 312-602-2689
    Cloud Hosting, Managed Dedicated Servers, Chicago Colocation, and New Jersey Colocation
    Now Open in New Jersey! - Contact us for New Jersey colocation or dedicated servers