Lightbulb We Buy Hosts and Resellers!

Codepyle.com has partnered with OnSite Technology, Inc., to acquire and manage the takeover of small US based and overseas web hosting business as ongoing concerns, for ultimate integration into our existing brands.

Since starting we have expanded into providing consultancy services for Hosting Business selling up, as well as handling purchases for ourselves.

We are now purchasing reseller accounts! Want to get away from the hosting business and currently have a reseller account rather than a dedicated/collocated server? We are very interested in purchasing your client base for cash today, specifically HSphere based Resellers and CPanel based Resellers.

What We're Looking For...
    Current specific interests include...
    • Cpanel Based Hosting Companies and Resellers
    • P-Soft H-Sphere Based Hosting Companies and Resellers
    • US based Enom and GoDaddy domain registration agents

We care for your customers for you...

Someone who will treat your Customers with the same Respect that you took to build up your Company. We would like to offer your Company a new home, offering the same respect and concern to your customers as you did building the business.
    • If you are serious about selling your hosting company we are seriously interested in buying it.
    • If you simply want a valuation of your business to assist you with a sale, that is a service we can provide.
    • If you're looking to buy hosting companies, we have 7 years experience in doing so and can guide you along

If you are Serious about selling your Hosting Company, or maybe you would just like to know how much your company is worth for future sales with us, please follow these steps:
    [list=1][*]Visit us at our quote inquiry web site, codepyle.com,[*]Click on request quote on the menu bar above,[*]Fill out the simple form on that page, then click send.[*]We will then review that information, then email you back within 24 hours, with an offer for you.[*]If offer is accepted, we will setup all legal agreements for the deal.[*]Then we take control of All Clients, All Billing, and All Web Sites involved.[/list=1]
    We look forward to working with you soon.

Moved to the proper forum and cleaned. Good Luck.

*wow* that text looks familiar ... did you rip our whole (c)opyright site or just the front-page ?

HostAcquisitions.co.uk was setup by Othello Technology Systems Ltd to acquire and manage the takeover of small UK based and overseas web hosting business as ongoing concerns, for ultimate integration into our existing brands.

Since starting we have expanded into providing consultancy services for Hosting Business selling up, as well as handling purchases for ourselves.
    etc etc etc etc etc

Please explain ...
    Rob Golding Astutium Ltd - UK based ICANN Accredited Domain Registrar - proud to accept BitCoins
    Buying Web Hosts and Domain Registrars Today @ hostacquisitions.co.uk
    UK Web Hosting | UK VPS | UK Dedicated Servers | ADSL/FTTC | Backup/DR | Cloud
    UK Colocation | Reseller Accounts | IPv6 Transit | Secondary MX | DNS | WHMCS Modules

OMG they have copied it word for word and not even tried to change it, how stupid are these people.

We had something like this done to us with one of our sites about 2 weeks ago, the same thing they copied it word for word and they must have bought our scripts and then tried to sell them as there own.

I just can't believe that people like this exist let alone think that they can do a simple cut and paste and get away with it.

Grow a brain Parasite and at least use your own copy (words) and stop trying to make money without putting in the ground work.

Sorry got carried away
    2 BUCK HOST | WHT Member Since 2002. | DBH Internet Enterprises.
    LiteSpeed, cPanel, Fully Managed WordPress, CloudLinux, DDoS Protection, Daily Backups,
    RAID 10 Pure SSD, Premium Network, 24/7 Support, 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee.

Over 20 years experience in the Web Hosting Industry.

Appology to all

First off, I want to apologize to othellotech and HostAcquisitions.co.uk. And I hope you'll hear out my explanation.

Like many I am not alone in research, development, layout etc. Not to sound like I'm passing the blame because ultimately I am the one that was responsible for this unfortunate mistake. We had been researching the market and writing business plans and as part of it also is to check the existing competitors. Your site was of course reviewed along with many others as well. While the text was similar enough to say it had been copied it was only supposed to have helped us internally to draft our own. Some of the text was indeed used and was supposed to have only been for layout purposes only. That draft of the site was not to have been the one posted at all! As a credit to you and your site I hope that by us using it as a draft sample that it show how well yours is done.

I received the post emails this evening and after seeing what had happed I immediately pulled the pages and made a quick substitution until I can get in touch with our copy writer to get the correct one posted.

I know that whatever I post here as a rebuttal is going to sound lame no matter what but this was indeed a mistake and an oversight and I am correcting this as quickly as possible. Needless to say, this is not how I intended to make a first impression on this board.

Apology accepted

now, if you get any small uk based hosts who want to sell out and you find you dont want them , let us know
    Rob Golding Astutium Ltd - UK based ICANN Accredited Domain Registrar - proud to accept BitCoins
    UK Colocation | Reseller Accounts | IPv6 Transit | Secondary MX | DNS | WHMCS Modules

Thank you

And if by chance you run into any US/CA leads that you don't want...

too big?

In case you find someone too large for you please let us know. We are loking for someone with 50K MRC plus. How small is too small for you since i do have leads willing to share.

Mike Gold
    mgold@webhostplus.com
    Mike Gold
    mgold@webhostplus.com

Limits

Right now I would say that our limit for a single acquisition would be in in the neighborhood of 2000 clients. Depends more on the ratings of the clients though. We are willing to work openly with others in a non-competative means as far as sharing leads.

Speaking of which, othellotech, you want one I have currently from Jerusalem? You may have already been approached but it not then its yours. If you are interested then either pm or email me and I will forward the details I have to you.

see , it started out as a copyright infringement, and now it's a co-op

Einstin:: before you send over their details, check with them a simple "would you mind if we passed you on to another company in the same line of busines we know" - just in case they'd object to their details being circulated.

MGold:: no reseller/host is too small (well, ok, maybe one with zero customers but ...) they have all put their time, effort, love, enthusiasm etc into attempting a business, and deserve something back for that, as do their clients who paid for a service ...

too large ? yes occasionally we get involved in an acquisition thats more than we would like, or more than we could comfortably borrow against/afford out of cash-flow/secure as ongoing finance - a couple of times we've ended up helping on ongoing discussions on those, but mostly had to say "thank you very much, appreciate teh offer, but it's morethan we can handle right now, good luck with your sale"

fyi: we're talking the 2million+ deals here ...

fyi2:
    resellers have proved to be the hardest to integrate/takeover for two main reasons ...
    1. it's not their server hardware - so no root access, no "easy" way to get in and scp /tar files up etc, plus often a proprietory control panel (ala fasthosts etc)
    2. generally they have unealistic expectations of value - afterall they run their whole business for £39.99/month - no staff, no real support, no maintenance, few if any other overheads.

Done

Took your advice and sent them the "do you mind" and waiting to hear back from them. Will let you know.

Approval

He replied back that he wants to have the information forwarded. Contact me with your email and tell me where you want the information forwarded to.

acquisitions [at] othellotech.net
    is the best email address to use