My story with Hostdime

when i try to get server i confused with managed/ not managed so i try to find company can managed the server - i joined here to find good company and ask about good coompanies where i can get good server / good support .
    i found alot of threads about alot of copmanies wich says says : managed servers - will help you - will do every thing for you - you will find us 24h/7days - gooooood talk before you sign - later : don't ask me you will find it out
    i found that No bad things about so i go for it and
    call them : talk to guy cald Manny he said : YOU WILL NOT BE CHARGED ON ANY SERVICES - JUST your monthley payment .

i believe him

get the server in 1/21/2004 .

Now : almost 4 months

in march i upgrade the server without get charged .
    in march by mistake i paid two times for the same server using two deffrantce cc .
    In phone call less than ten minutes i got my money back ( they also say sorry for this mistake !! its my mistake i use two cards )

server running more than fine

they answer calls .. they also do all what i ask

they make me smile always

they deserve what they ask : $$$

I trust this company and iam gonna ask for the 2nd server soon ... iam happy with Hostdime

Glad to see you are happy Ahmad. It is nice to see the 'good' threads for a change

Australia (Crikey)
    Glad to hear your happy with your host. Its becoming more rare these days...

Montreal, Quebec
    Isn't your server slow ?

Because as what I can see, their links are maxed out.

Hi Illogix,

I am not sure how you define slow. They wrote in their website they got Pentium 4 HT CPU. And on top of that, I would just like to highlight that their network availability is quite consistent in Asia (where I am). On the other hand , I cant say the same for some servers with The Planet. I cant say for sure if this is not about IP banning from my local ISP, but I can tell that so far, whenever I browse for hostdime dot com, it never misses a beat. But the ones from theplanet, it was disappointing sometimes when I got Page Cannot Be Displayed.

Not sure what is the problem

Its showing all their lines are "Down for maintanence"
    crucialparadigm - Affordable, Reliable, Professional :
    Web Hosting
    24/7 Support Web Hosting Reseller Hosting Cloud/VPS Plans Dedicated Servers

I got a hostdime box about a week ago

Every time i've called support they always gave me a very solid answer and weren't arseholes to me or anything.

I've worked with Paul, Abi and Manny, all of them have always been very nice over AIM and such.

I can't give a full review of things yet though, since i've only been with them a week >)

BuyVM - OpenVZ & KVM Based VPS Servers - Chat with us
    - All popular VPN methods supported
    - Affordable offloaded MySQL & DDoS protection
    - 5GB backup space, unmetered private LAN bandwidth & native IPv6 included. All with a strong serving of pony

yea, manny is a nice guy...spoke with him a few times months ago on phone. He does try to help the customer out.

yep manny is great person, we working also with HOSTDIME ,we official resellers of HostDime ,HostDime is great!

More than a year with hostdime

Hostdime is still my best hosting

I have 3 servers

will sign for server Number 4 in a week

Starting with Manny .. he is still the same Manny

David is the hero ( your money in safe side )

Admin Paul ( if you talk to him believe me your problem is something in the Past )

and all the staff are greats

Eric ... Shivin Hameed ... Pat W ... Josh ... Amal ( I LIke your name ) ... ....

my friend have two servers with company when he need support he send email and waiting sometimes he wait aday or more to get the replay .

he is in the way to move to hostdime after i told him in call they will be fixed ( didn't believe me in the first but i called front of him and he didn't thinking there is support very fast like that )

Good luck Hostdime

Last edited by Nadder; 03-25-2005 at 08:37 PM.

Miami FL
    As I have said before, I love Hostdime, at firt I was worried about moving most of my servers from Ezzi to Hostdime, due to how could a host in Orlando have a good backbone?

Well HostDime is the best network I have been on, and fast. I can get 7mbits between my CA server and HostDime server.

Im so glad I moved some from ezzi (still in process) but Ezzi has some of the most rude support I have ever seen.

I have 4 servers with Hostdime and getting 4 more this month.