Hosting complete management system

Hi,
    I’m looking for a script (PHP/MySql) or any other available scripts which doing a management for a hosting company; domain searching, registration, billing and invoicing, client access to his profile, and full content management like adding packages and removing them plus the ticketing system and live chat support.

Is there any complete script around?

webhost manager autopilot. Modernbill
    Patron: I'd like my free lunch please.
    Cafe Manager: Free lunch? Did you read the fine print stating it was an April Fool's joke.
    Patron: I read the same way I listen, I ignore the parts I don't agree with. I'm suing you for false advertising.
    Cafe Owner: Is our lawyer still working pro bono?

I have WHM/Cpanel on my server and need such script but are they free?

I think you may find you going to have to pay for something that comprehensive.

Whoiscart does all that for $US35, and I can't image you're going to get it much cheaper.

Good luck though

I Was looking to Whoiscart 2

It looks very good to me. I need to read more about it.

Thanks anyway and if someone fine any free script pls give a post .

Greetings:

It is not one script, but H-Sphere from http://www.psoft.net/ completely automates hosting.

Thank you.
    ---
    Peter M. Abraham
    LinkedIn Profile

Thanks dynamicnet

Looks good too.

You might look at webmin/phpcoin which are free but might not have all the features that you are looking for.

However, I would say those recommended programmes deserves what you pay for and they are really good.

Good Luck in your search.

I recommend H-Sphere. The admin area is a bit intimidating, but overall it is a rock solid automation tool.

There is H-sphere, checkout www.hostopia.com as well

thanks

http://www.dramsystem.com/

A great piece of software

One time fee of $149

one being built currently;

it's a uni final year project, will be open source and free, the way things should be.

you'll have to wait for a bit, as it's a year long project, check the site and forums for updates.

(can't post the link yet as i don't have enough posts yet )

oooooh, really.

thats good news though.

but our waits should worth

Thanks for that good info. chaps.

Regards

checkout www.hostflow.com
    "Web Hosting is not just about selling space, it is about facilitating customers needs with your plans and supporting the customer for a long lasting mutually beneficial relationship."- Yaser

ok, link is:

http://www.whcms.net

just some forums up atm, as this is the start of the project, input would be appretiated.

as this is a university project it WILL end up being completed.

Thanks to anybody who comes along to help out with ideas etc.

phpcoin covers all you mentioned, except live chat.
    Every Day Above Ground Is A Good One!!!

MGWebServices.com / MGWebDomains.com / Middleground.us

WHM Autopilot works just fine for me and support from Brandee Diggs, the author, is outstanding.

I'm not sure if whoiscart have a helpdesk (Support ticketing system) built in with their script.

I submitted a pre-purchase Q. but they are not able to answer after 12 hours.

Could be hard Q. for them.

anyway, I'm taking my time choosing and I will update this post with my last choice and I will say why

WHM Autopilot works just fine for me and support from Brandee Diggs, the author, is outstanding
    WHM-Autopilot gets my vote also, both the software and the support from Brandee Diggs is outstanding.

Give the free trial a spin

Re: Hosting complete [sic; "content"?] management system

Originally posted by mohdjumah
    I'm looking for a script . . . [that handles the] management [of] a hosting company: domain searching . . . and full content management like adding packages and removing them plus the ticketing system and live chat support.
    You are probably confusing content management with package management, which is completely unrelated. One of the primary advantages of Debian Linux over most other Linux distributions (especially those distributions based on Red Hat package manager (RPM)) is that it has much better package management. Under Debian, it is _much_ easier to install and remove software packages such as Apache, Tomcat, and MySQL.

What is a content management system (CMS)? A CMS makes it easy for a non-technical person (the end-user) to build and maintain a Web site by herself, without any help from a Web professional such as a Web designer, Web developer, or Web administrator. Typically, a CMS gives the end-user a WYSIWYG editor presented in her browser, so that she sees what her web pages will look like even as she edits them.
    Paul Bain,
    Expert in open source Content Management Systems (CMS's), especially Joomla.
    PaulBain@PObox.com

Re: Hosting complete management system

Originally posted by mohdjumah
    Hi,
    I’m looking for a script (PHP/MySql) or any other available scripts which doing a management for a hosting company; domain searching, registration, billing and invoicing, client access to his profile, and full content management like adding packages and removing them plus the ticketing system and live chat support.

Is there any complete script around?

Hello...

I think you're looking for scripts "all in one"..so no need to buy any website template or other scripts but everything built in and just buy that scripts and run web hosting business.

If you find that kind of scripts, please let me know because I'm also interested.

Thanks,
    MyLabuan Web Design and WordPress Hosting : Shared & Reseller Hosting|VPS Hosting|Email Backup Services|Domain Services
    Join Us : MyLabuan FB