Anyone can recommend hosts that allow large forums with shared accounts ?

I looking for hosts that allow a phpBB forum that can handle 150 users online, average of 100 users on-line, and 60 GIG of bandwidth. I know that a better solution is a dedicated server , but I do not have the knowledge and money to run a dedicated server.

Is possible to find something with the price of 20US$ or 30 US$ /month ?

Maybe I should try to send e-mails to many hosts, but if someone that has a large forum can recommend a host would be great because I need to change host fast.

150 concurrent users online, that is some nice numbers. Without knowing anything about your forum, you could be drawing some nice revenue from that many numbers-at least enough to afford your own ded server.

And again, without knowing any more details, you're probably going to want a dedicated server to handle the load anyway. A lot of hosts here offer 50-75 GB a month, but whether or not they will allow you to use those resources with a resource intensive forum is another story.

I am sure you will find a host, but in my humble opinion you are asking for trouble. A far better solution would be a small dedicated server and as Professor already said, you should be able to generate some income with such a busy forum.

You should try Host Quote..
    Still dedicated is a better option and also beware of unlimited bandwidth/space hosts. They seem to be attractive but are not good if your requirements are more than average.
    Wholesale Domain Prices for Retail Customers -