Getting Clients for Advertising

I run the website, , and traffic and use has been booming lately.

I was just wondering, what would be the best approach for getting advertisers to buy banner ads on my website?

Is there any good internet resource for finding advertisers? Other programs like google's adsense?

2. #2,,

There are your first-tier banner ad networks.
    Dan Grossman - dan @
    My Blog | Affiliate Program for Web Hosts

Twin Cities Area
    definitely try to get CPM ads

and popunders work real well too, no matter what anyone here says.
    if you haven't considered chapter 7 bankruptcy, maybe you should.
    eliminate your debt, keep the property you want, most people qualify.
    contrary to popular belief - no attorney is necessary!

Where would i get CPM ads? From the individual websites/businesses/companies or from a ad network?

From the 3 sites I listed.
    Dan Grossman - dan @
    My Blog | Affiliate Program for Web Hosts

You could also use Overture, as I seen they highly advertise their programs on the net these days. Might be worth it.
    Lorand R. Minyo
    Co-Founder @ Neveli

Small websites can be overture ad publishers too? I thought they only served big sites...

If you could email me some stats and possible pricing info, I may be interested.
    Webmaster Forum Webmaster Community Forum
    Website Tools Webmaster Tools | IP Lookup | Domain Whois | PageRank Checker | HTTP Header Info | Link Analysis | Favicon Generator

I was in your position before..

if you don't have a lot of users, most ad networks will not like you.

Google adsense is pretty nice to low number user sites, but you will make very little money from them..

tribalfusion, something is wrong with them, they never responded to me..

fastclick, they are very good, lots of advertisers and money you make there is not consistent.. Even though my userbase is..

i have just started advertising with bluelithium and i am pretty happy with em.. I would say definately hit bluelithium up, they are pretty new company, so they will work with you... most likely.

I recommend placing a link on your site where you can promote the fact that you are open to companies contacting you in regards to advertising on your site. I might have missed it but from what I saw there was no info provided.

This will allow you to target visitors who actually go to your site.

Checking out companies such as Commission Junction,,, are ideal at promoting related companies to your visitors. You can also select the ones that you feel will work best for you, CPM, CPA, CPC.
    ZipServers Fully Managed VPS, Hybrid, Dedicated Server Experts
    Toll Free: (800)-560-3450, Skype: zipservers
    Follow us on Twitter: @zipservers
    Like us on Facebook @zipservers