Some of you may know me from work or from the forums here. I'm currently looking for a summer job that I can work hard on to make some money on the side.

I've been in the business around two years now and I've had my own company, completed a sucessful merger with another to become a partner, and worked as a Sales/Support VP. I can provide reference sources if need be.

I'm a hard working student at this point and I feel confident in my strengths and I am working to use what talents I have to be the best I can be. I've done it all from design, to coding, to writing promotional texts and the like.

I'm simply looking for a summer job where I can do what I like to do and can do best. I'm not looking to make a fortune and I'll work for a very fair price.

If you need more information, please feel free to contact me personally at [email protected] and I'll get back to you ASAP. I can also provide much more detailed information. I'm looking to improve upon what I know (with my talents) and learn more from this job. I'm willing to work hard for a fairly small price. I am aggressive and I will get the job done!

Thank you kindly for your time.

Warm Regards,
Denver T. Hunter