* angelnetworkz.net ? ? ?

I saw http://angelnetworkz.net/ and was wondering how reliable they are? They have outstanding pricing on their dedicated boxes and a clean layout.

I have a server at servermatrix.com right now and enjoy it greatly. Just wondering about their service is all.

Thank you,
    JezzoMaster

they're currently a managed.com reseller

heard alot of recommendations, very reputable hosting company.

They had a nasty little mishap a little while back but, since then there hasn't been positive or negative threads about them. To me, your guess is about as good as anyone elses. Try using the search feature, it works wonders.

We have our servers through AN (who also sells servers from The Planet, btw), and have been nothing short of astounded at the level of customer service they provide. They truly make you feel good about being their customer. The prices they charge for what they provide is way underpriced, IMO.
    <?php echo "Signature here"; ?>

Originally posted by t c
    They had a nasty little mishap a little while back but, since then there hasn't been positive or negative threads about them. To me, your guess is about as good as anyone elses. Try using the search feature, it works wonders.
    I've seen quite a few posts about them, all good. The only gripe some ppl have is they are a managed.com reseller. But as noted, they also have stuff at theplanet, you just have to ask.

No bad reviews about them.