Hardware and Networking Books - also Linux

Hi all, I am thinking about getting a few books, and have a bit of money and cannot think of anything I would rather have than something that would increase my knowledge, I am looking for books for Networking, Haredware and Linux, more onto the Hardware and Networking side.

I have seen the CCNA Semester 1 and 2 books around, read them and they have given me some knowledge in a 10 minute read than I have just browsing online for 2 hours, so I thought of getting them both, to help starting off, and with routing information in the second semester it will help me understand routers a little more, and the concepts of IP and TCP.

Any other networking books you suggest.

Ok now heres the hard thing, I am looking for a hardware book that will give information not just about the hardware side by the logical side of hardware, for example, talking about hard drives, IDE, SCSI and SATA, and then talking about how data is stored on them, through filesystem, I already know how data is stored on a hard drive through Linux, but this was an example.

Things like CPU, the history of CPU, different CPU available, clock cycles (information on them), getting the idea?

Christ event graphics cards would be nice to know about, Motherboards, (Chip sets and controllers) RAM (Although I know a fair bit about RAM, more knowledge couldn't hurt.

Kernel, would like to know more about the Linux kernel and generally what a kernel does

These are misc things, but I just hope you understand the kind of books I am looking for? I have about £120, which I suspect, a good book from being about £40 from amazon, which could get me 3 decent books, predicting I get the CCNA semester 1 and 2, thats £36 gone, so about £0 left to get a boo or two on hardware?

Regards

DislexiK
    "You donít learn to hack, you hack to learn"

post me or pm your email Ill send ya a few E-Books

OReilly Perl CD Bookshelf 2.0 6/27/02
    Oreilly Technical Book Collection (76 Books) 8/22/03
    OReilly.Web.Design.CD.Bookshelf.v1.0
    AS400 - IBM RedBooks (14)
    Complete Transcender MCSE Suite 6/27/02
    Sybex MCSE Windows 2000 CoreDesign Electives

I have a bunch more if your interested

Steven Ciaburri | Industry's Best Server Management - Rack911.com
    Software Auditing - 400+ Vulnerabilities Found - Quote @ https://www.RACK911Labs.com
    Fully Managed Dedicated Servers (Las Vegas, New York City, & Amsterdam) (AS62710)
    FreeBSD & Linux Server Management, Security Auditing, Server Optimization, PCI Compliance

Thanks Steve, and Thanks peilo, PM sent

Regards

DislexiK
    "You donít learn to hack, you hack to learn"