Looking for a creative designing name! $xx!

Looking for a catchy web design name... and as I'm horrible at thinking of some, I'd like to see if anyone has some for sale.

I am NOT looking for any domains with the word "web" or "designs" in them, just something short and sweet. Techy, futuristic kind of name you know? So I'm looking for a short domain, one word prefered, but 2 are ok. Um.. .NET or .COM, doesn't matter to me.

If anything tickles my fancy then I'll be willing to pay about $50 at most, depending on creativity.

Hope to hear some replies soon,
    ~Nick
    Nick
    3D Portfolio: InuxStudios -- 3D Logos, web servers, icons... [ACCEPTING REQUESTS]
    Arcade Network: InuxGames -- #1 source for arcade flash games

xdreams.us
    mars4.info

I think he meant only .com or .net

Re: Looking for a creative designing name! $xx!

Originally posted by NFX
    doesn't matter to me.
    i though that ment he didnt care what it was

Well I have one that was a design name but I don't know if its waht your looking for. The name is:

dncorner.com

I am willing to let it go for really, really cheap. I have no use for it anymore.
    Internet Hosting Provider NOW
    iHPNOW.COM - Professional, Fast, Cheap, NOW!
    AIM: iHPNOWDave
    MSN: [email protected]

How about i73.net?
    i also have i46.net and i48.net for a slightly higher price because they mean internet for $6/$8, item for $6/$8, eye for 6/8.

Namecheap, free push.
    All registered in Mar04

I bought this on this board recently and even though it does have the word 'web' I still think its a great brandable name

epicwebs.com

you might also browse the link in my sig, there are over 2000 dot-coms listed that have been advertized by various people in the last 10 days.

finally, I've registered a few names just as placeholders like site51.com ETC. The more I see these names the more I like them - have kind of an x-files sound. You might just try something like that with your registrar.

Agh, I wrote up this long post but IE decided to go to another site, so let me make it quick.

The names so far are great, but I haven't seen one that is really catching my eye. I prefer .net and .com's only. Three character domains are great but not what I'm looking for. Epicwebs is a great fine, and is what I'm looking at most so far, but we'll see.

By "futuristic" domains I mean domains that have weird words you don't usually hear regularly. Off the top of my head, words like osiris, cinisis (exo's site, might I add), and things like that. Sorry for not giving more examples, that's why I'm a bad namer . And it's a coincidence that they both end with "is" so the domains I'm hoping for don't have to end like that .

Hope to see some more replies, and thanks to those who have already.
    ~Nick
    Nick
    3D Portfolio: InuxStudios -- 3D Logos, web servers, icons... [ACCEPTING REQUESTS]

did you see oazaa.com in the next post down? kinda catchy and he only wants 12 bucks

Darkhorizonstudios.com ?

As I said when we had a conversation igt, an excellent concept but too long.

~Nick
    Nick

Nick, I was recently looking for a short snazzy name myself, and here are some that I found that are currently available to register, in case one strikes your fancy.....

*edited*

evolize... I like that but it sounds like another designing company I've heard before... I really like all those suggestions but the problem is that I want this name to be different than sites I've heard of... Anything with the prefix "exo" is too much like exostyle's site.

I'm really sorry if I sound picky, let me know if I do. Now I'm leaning to pay more than what I offered, so by all means keep the names coming. I'm an honest guy, so don't expect me to run off with someone's idea.
    Nick

Originally posted by NFX
    evolize... I like that but it sounds like another designing company I've heard before...
    Hehe, yeah mine....'volize' which I sold here a couple weeks ago.

Good luck with the search Nick. I edited out the names because I might still register one myself.

I knew it sounded familiar haha. And good idea about editing them out, don't want any vultures around here to snag some.
    Nick

You have to be picky, don't get in a hurry because of anyone else... It's probably the most important desicion you have to make about your business for a long time.

Before I throw my name out in the mix, I want to let you know that I'm the opposite, I pretty much suck at everything else, art, etc.... But I'm not bad at thinking up names and have pretty much mastered many techniques, tools, and all the available websites online to find the best names possible to mate with a personality. I'd like to find a way to do it professionally in fact. So I'm looking at making a name for myself right now anyway.

So if you don't find anything you like, PM me and I'll be glad to take however long it takes to match you up with a name you can live with and that will maximize your potential.

All of that said, I'd like to suggest:

MajorPages.Com and MajorPages.Net

(Like: Whoa... major pages dude!)

Good Luck,
    Joe

NetGFX.com

Pixologist.com

Addora.com

Elistra.com

nSYM.com

Grismo.com > w/logo

Neuzone.com

WebMedia.info

Illustrating.info

Glancion.com

Neulogo.com

IndexedMedia.com

GraphicsDisplay.com
    UrlPick.com....Premium Domain Names
    mrq.net * opo.net * iz1.com * svc.net * 96.net * qe.org * jk.net(sold) * xmd.net * wpd.net * sop.net * webspinner.com * mobi.us.com * callmobile.com * ovl.net * 1md.com * gimko.com * greenfriendly.com *

secretmode.com

Oooh, definitely some good ones in there bigg. Thanatoz, not quite what I'm looking for.

Thanks to those who have replied so far,
    ~Nick
    Nick

SubMNTL.net - Sumlininel Experimental

I registered this some time back for a new design portfolio for myself - never got on with it, will sell it.

I also have MagentaInk.net - might sell this if the price is right

review my list here!
    http://essid.com/299.html

I own bluenerve.com if your interested.

bluenerve sounds interesting... We'll see.

~Nick
    Nick

NFX, I also made a logo for BlueNerve. Just let me know if you'd like to see it.

Still looking.

I'm guessing this thread is too far down now to be noticed... but oh well. I think I'm going to watch deleteddomains for a while until something strikes my fancy. Tedious but I must find the perfect fit. This isn't just a domain name but a company name so it's very important to me.

Thanks to all who participated,
    ~Nick
    Nick