Support Department Startup Services

Hey guys got to make this quick because i am on the run!!

I thought popped into my mind last night and i just want your guys opinion on how valuable it could be. I have been in the tech support industry for webhosts for about 3-4 years now. I have helped set uo many customer and technical support systems. I was just wondering if you guys think that offering my services to companies. I will charge anyway from 30-100 dollars depending on what they want. We all know how importent customer and technical support is to a company and this will give the business owner other things to worry about.

Here are just some of the things i am thinking about offering.

[list=1][*]Set up support forums, with special member groups for customers[*]Set up helpdesk[*]Set up and write faq's[*]Hire and interview support tech reps[*]Set up live chat software[*]etc..[/list=1]

Just wanted to get some opinions on what you think of this before i thought about it much farther.

Got to run
    David
    *** David - iFuse Technologies Limited ***
    *** iFuseHosting - Shared, VPS, Reseller & Dedicated. ***
    *** Simple Hosting for Complex Needs ***

I think there is a market for this, and if offerred for $30-$100 it could just be successful. Would this price include software licensing or just installlation or open source software?

Theme customisation, and what would stop your 4. service not being rigged, like someone offering 20% of their pay for you selecting you? Would you charge commisions?
    Hostime Managed Hosting
    Opening the bridge between your business and the world.
    http://www.hostime.com

At first software licsening would not be available but if this becomes sucessful i might be able to work something out. However it would include theme customation and configuration. For number 4 i would just post on sites like wht and others and make sure their background is good enough etc...

For getting reps you can also post on sites like www.elance.com
    How long would your support be? is your fee just one-time?
    What if they need help later on with helpdesks, forums etc, would you charge them per hour or how does it go?

Yaser,

Thanks for your response

Depending on what how much a customer spends i might give a little free support. For example if someone spends 100 dollars i might throw in 10 free reloved tickets. Other than that i would probally charge somewhere from 50 cents to 1 dollar per ticket.