Unsupported Hivemail License for sale - $75

License expired June 23, 2004.

Currently running at

I've decided that I don't have time or inclination to persue this project, so am selling it. A new unsupported license goes for $130. Selling this one for $75 firm...don't even bother to dicker or offer less, I will simply ignore you.

You can get another year of updates from hivemail for $35 making it a $110, still $20 cheaper, so it's still a bargain (though they are slow and far between updates...had this license almost 11 months and only saw ONE take that into consideration). Never saw the need for the supported license since they have an active forum of knowledgable users, but if you were so inclined, you could upgrade to a supported license for $80, which would still be $25 cheaper then the listed price of $180.

It's a good product, feature rich, and not all the difficult to install. I just have two many other projects and haven't given this much attention.

I have opened a helpdesk ticket for verification with mods per forum rules...

Also: Verified PayPal ONLY for payment.

Are there any customers currently signed up? is a premium plugin to make a directory using WordPress racing, mods, sales, and general discussion of pocket bikes

Nope, only me.

This is a valid Unsupported HiveMail license which expired on June 23rd, 2004

Best regards,
    Scottie Smith
    HiveMail Support
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.

Forgive me if I'm going crazy, but isn't June 23rd, 2004 in the future?
    Adventures in - Are you a parent? Listen to the free podcast and sign up for the newsletter!

Yes, typo on Scottie's

Still up for grabs...

Cheshire, UK & WA, USA
    if no one else wants it i'll pay $50 if you need to sell it.