My site is Victory Investments - Stock Investment Newsletter. Basically, I have a few specific questions but I am willing to take any other feedback you may have to offer. We've been a print only newsletter up until now but about a month and a half ago, we launched our Web site and offered online subscriptions. We haven't begun marketing yet and before we do so, I would like some feedback.
1. How is the font of my site? I design the site using a 1024x768 screen and the font looks fine on my computer but I have concerns that it may be too small. I'm assuming it won't be small on 800x600 resolution and will look fine on 1024x768. Am i wrong about this? Also, how will my font look on larger resolutions?
2. If my font is too small, which font size should I use?
3. How is the front page marketing material? Is there too much text? I have a lot of supporting marketing material on other pages. Should I trim the amount of text on the opening page?
4. Is there anything design related or in the code of my page that I could add/cange/remove for SEO purposes?
5. Do you have any other suggestions or comments?
Thanks in advance for all of your feedback!
Golf Forum - If you enjoy golf, check out this forum.
Font does seem a bit small for me. Maybe you could bump it up 2pixels. There is indeed quite a bit of text but I believe that the image makes up for it.
CybexHost.com - Shared and Reseller Hosting Solutions on cPanel/WHM Linux Servers ModernTweak.com - Discount ModernBill Licenses, Hosted Installations, and Professional Services :: Pay for your discount ModernBill license with PayPal :: admin[at]cybexhost.com :: AIM: CybexH
First of all, the site looks a bit "boxy". The fonts are definitely to small. You should do a design for the site, and integrate what you have into that (I guess I pretty much say this to everyone that has a box for a site, sorry )
Anyway, if you aimed for that nice and clean look you're on the right path, just develop it a bit with some design.