* vBulletin Owned License

vBulletin Owned License
    I have one owned vBulletin license to sell. This license expires on December 20th, 2004.

Payment

I'm asking $115 for it, Paypal Only. (I also am paypal verified.
    ) I do not accept credit card payments through paypal. You must draw funds from either your bank account or your current balance. In no circumstances will I accept credit cards through paypal. Do not offer to buy it and then say "BTW, I have to use a credit card. Is that ok?" No, it is not ok. I've already fallen for that too many times.

Transfer

The transfer can be completed once payment has been made and verified. Transfer time: this will depend upon vbulletin staff.

Once payment has been received I will begin the transfer process. You must provide me with your name and a legitimate email address (the one to which you would like your vBulletin license to registered under) to complete the transfer.

If you have any questions, please post them in this thread, to alleviate the problem of several people pm'ing me the same question. To make an offer please note your interest in this thread and then PM me.

I am more than willing to comply with this forums rules and supply information to the administrator of this forum. Unfortunately I cannot pm or email any member of staff ?? so maybe one would be kind enough to contact me please and thanks

I am only selling this licence due to my unfortuate ill-health.
      0 Not allowed!

www.webhostingtalk.com/helpdesk - submit a ticket with the information and the mods will verify it.

Nick
      0 Not allowed!

Also, buyers please note that you can contact the moderators of the board to verify licenses.

surfhog, use the link posted and we'll be more than happy to verify.
    www.square-network.com www.squarenetwork.com
    Now available in regular and dehyphenated.
    May 2003 Member of the Month
    Useless Community Liason Ever Since.
      0 Not allowed!

I'm asking $115 for it, Paypal Only. (I also am paypal verified.
    ) I do not accept credit card payments through paypal. You must draw funds from either your bank account or your current balance. In no circumstances will I accept credit cards through paypal. Do not offer to buy it and then say "BTW, I have to use a credit card. Is that ok?" No, it is not ok. I've already fallen for that too many times.
    Can you tell me why you don't accept payments which are funded via credit card please?
    That is the only way I can put money into my account since I transfer all money in my paypal account to my bank account.
    Because I use a UK account, I can't add funds to my account using my bank directly, so I use a debit card.
    Even though with a debit card, the money is taken directly from my account, it's not in credit like a credit card, it still shows up as a CC transaction.

If you are willing to transfer your license to me - I would like to buy the license once it is verified.

Thanks
    John
    John Diver
    CanaryHotspot.com - Canary Island forum and information
    InternationalChatForum.com - International Travel Chat Forum and information
      0 Not allowed!

thank you NickRac and Coach, I do that shortly

Ticket sent and thanks
      0 Not allowed!

I don't see one from you. Send license#, name and email address associated with the license to the helpdesk.
      0 Not allowed!

thanks anon-e-mouse, I have sent 2 tickets
      0 Not allowed!

And we haven't received them, please sent to me by PM.
      0 Not allowed!

please consider pm sent and thanks anon-e-mouse
      0 Not allowed!

Type: Owned
    Version: vBulletin 2
    Branding Free: No
    Order Date: 12-21-2003 01:47 AM
    Expiry Date: 12-20-2004 01:47 AM

However since it was recently transferred, it is not eligible to be transferred again until Jan. 7, 2005.
      0 Not allowed!