http://www.fuitadnet.com/
    25gb 60gb 95gb 200gb
    3gb 5gb 7.5gb 15gb
    9.99 15.99 24.99 49.99
    http://www.webhosting.cx/hosting.html
    25gb 50gb 100gb 200gb 350gb
    1gb 2.5gb 5gb 10gb 15gb
    8.99 16.99 29.99 29.99 99.99

I have heard about hostgator.... as providing decent support.... I am not familiar with the others... use the search tool to see if you get any reviews on any others...

Good Luck

http://r-hosting.onestopserver.com/
    500 GB 1000 GB 1500gb unlimited
    3 GB 5 GB 10gb 20gb
    19.99 29.99 39.99 49.99
    Unlimited BW for $50 is quite a precedent in the postmodern history. Did this company invent and own the internet?
    :: :: :: :: :: ::
    :: VDSP.Net :: Directory of virtual and dedi serv providers by location and price

I think they did invent the internet hahaha

I may be wrong but isn't that Al Gore's company?

Look carefully, onestopserver.com's price is actually "20GB + Unlimited Bandwidth for $50 ANNUALLY", most others should be monthly.

Onstopserver.com

Originally posted by milkcandy7
    Look carefully, onestopserver.com's price is actually "20GB + Unlimited Bandwidth for $50 ANNUALLY", most others should be monthly.
    He was offering this package on Ebay for 3 months but is no longer a registered user. Unfortunately, I counted on his 3 month's worth of feedback when I signed up. Then, wouldn't answer emails. So I kept emailing.

Finally, I posted negative comments on this board regarding his weak service and within an hour I'm locked out. No explanation and, of course, no response to emails.

So, I guess you get what you pay for. Or, in the case of Onestopserver.com you don't even get that. Just do a search on this board and you'll see many complaints and even the one or two that posted something positive have had to take it back and are no longer using this service.

Osirion,

Most of your list of resellers have some comments in WHT.
    Use Search function to find comments about each of them, I think it's better than this thread because you will get less fake comments.

Originally posted by dannybedor
    Osirion,

Most of your list of resellers have some comments in WHT.
    Use Search function to find comments about each of them, I think it's better than this thread because you will get less fake comments.
    That's exactly how I found the comments about Onestopserver. I'm wondering what you mean by "fake comments". I only had 7 static sites on the server for 3 months. Then I installed a simple email script which required 1 mysql database. Here is the exchange:

[email protected] wrote:

> Patricia...
    >
    > That Messenger program does NOT play well... it is using MAJOR server resources (I was just watching it via the shell.. and killed it)... please do not run it... on our servers...
    >
    > -------------------------------------------------
    > Jeff
    > [email protected]
    > onestopserver.com

What sort of resources? I paid alot of money for this program and I would like to know what to tell them about their scripts.

[email protected] wrote:

> perl and mysql... was driving load averages way up... does that messenger system use "push/pull" scripting -- meaning constant refreshes (like every second)...? im guessing it does... and that will indeed (or could) bring a server to its knees... if multiple instance are running...
    >
    > Jeff
    > [email protected]
    >onestopserver.com

Hello Jeff,

I asked the company about the program and told them that my server said it was using too many resources. I got the following response:

(response from script writer)
    " Depends on your server, if you are using a real weak server I could see it causing issues of you are not using the cron settings. If you have access to crontab on your system, I would recommend using that. If you have access to Mod_Perl on your system, you could also use that."

I set the cron job for every 15 minutes I don't know about how to use the Mod_Perl. Any suggestions? I'm doing my best to get it working properly. They don't seem to think it should be a problem on an average size server even without the cron job. Is there anyway you could help me get this tuned up so that it doesn't overload the system and I can still use it? I"ve spent the last week working on this I would hate to have it be a waste of time and money.

Thanks,

No response from Onestopserver

So, I sent another email

Please respond.

All work has halted on customizing the scripts that I purchased from worldwidecreations.com until I hear back from you. This site is my family's income. It is very, very important. In fact, it is the entire reason that I needed a "reliable" server with solid support.

You have been great about answering my emails until now. These issues are vital to my business and I really need some help here.

I sent you this email on Friday but I haven't heard back from you on THIS issue. The program seems to be working. I was wondering what part of it you "killed". Following is the email I sent on Friday. I am anxiously awaiting your comments.

No response

So, I send another email

Hello Jeff,

I'm still waiting to hear from you regarding the scripts. I have a ton of work to do on them and I really need to know what is going on. You tell me not to use them without offering any assistance on a possible way to make them work. Please go to worldwidecreations.com and check out their scripts. I paid $100. for these scripts and, like you, they do not give refunds.

I've talked to 3 other host providers over the last week and all 3 have said that these scripts should run fine on any server without problems if they are set up correctly. One provider (fatnetwork.com) said it sounded like my host doesn't know how to properly administer the server and that my host may just be looking for a way to get me off of the server.

Please let me know what your thoughts are on this.

Finally, I got a response:

[email protected] wrote:

> Hello Patricia,
    >
    > I dont know how to properly administrate a server? Maybe "fatnetwork" doesnt pay attention to what goes on on his servers, but I do. I know who is running which process, and I know exactly how much resources these scripts are using. There were 4 instances of this script running persistently, and they were hogging all the cpu forcing the server to "renice" processes. After I killed the process off, the server loads returned to normal. So either one of 2 things is occuring: the script uses "push/pull" technology ehich causes constant refreshes and database accesses, or the script has an "alarm()" which is supposed to kill it off after a certain time and it doesnt work properly. My best guess, since I never used that script, is it is like one of those live help scripts which do the same thing, and cause server loads to go up, as they put a strain on server resources. This is why I do not allow PPC [pay per click, pay per read] type sites, and live help programs. This is the same type of thing.
    >
    > Regardless, we do not provide support for 3rd party scripts. That is something you need to take up with the script vendor. I can just tell you what I see happening. I do not have time to go thru hundreds or thosands of lines of code to find an issue with the perl or php script.
    >
    > As far as the SSL, you can just reissue yourself a new cert. It should be good for a year. I believe cpanel changed the default times to 1 year from 30 days on SSL certs.
    >
    > Support Team
    > [email protected]
    >onestopserver.com

I sent his comments to the company that wrote the scripts again and then emailed him the comments:

Hi Jeff,

Thank you, thank you for getting back to me. I took your concerns to the script writer and this is what I got back:

Quote from script writer;
    " Actually, the script does neither of those things. The only process that may run up CPU usage is if you are not using cronjobs (and you did not set cronjobs on in the change settings section).

There is no alarm function in the script. My gues is there is some server side issue if your admin says there are processes running persistently. The very nature of CGI scripts is that they do not run persistently."

This is not like a live help or instant messenger at all. I've set the cron job changed the appropriate settings however, I don't know if they are running correctly. Please let me know if there is another problem. I'm not sure what to do if there is but if you can give me some more specifics about the effects, I can at least refer it to the writers of the scripts who seem to be anxious to help me in any way they can.

Thank you,

The next morning I was locked out without ever getting a response.
    I have sent a few emails since then but since he already has what he wanted from me (money) and can get no more, he has no reason to help me.

I think it's pretty obvious by this exchange that he does not have enough resources on his server to run a simple cgi script. But you'll be fine if you don't need that and just want to host a static site.

I don't know about the others, but I would check these threads in order to get some idea about fuitadnet:

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...ight=fuitadnet
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...ight=fuitadnet

Another host I have been using for the same length of time as I have fuitadnet is northtrex.com, and I can tell you that, by contrast to fnet northtrex has been just excellent.

Best wishes in your hunt for a reliable host.