Fresh design grad offering services for portfolio building

(side note: Thank you so much oddfact for getting my account up to speed! I'm ecstatic I can post now!)

Dear all,

I am a fresh design grad but I have been illustrating and coding since I was youngster of 15, 10 years ago. (yes I am 25). I've been hired as a coder and didn't pursue marketing my artistic and design skills until I decided to get a design degree.

As a result, I have a good foundation in Object Oriented Programming, Drawing, Design, Site Maintenance, and photoshopping but I never put all of that together into a portfolio.

That is why I now need to solicit the help and patience of a few (3) patient clients willing to work with me and give me a bit more time to get things just the way they want it.

My rate of $50 for 1 design/1 subdesign, logo (illustrated or vector art), and 3 pages of text will be worked until you are pleased.

However, while I am not a seasoned professional and do not work at light speed, I do realize what is beyond reason, i.e. you want me to design 30 different graphics and buttons and write up a lot of text.

Artwise, I will be offering additional illustrations of medium size for $30-$40 a piece.

The following samples are very scattered and disorganized but you can get a feel for my artistic skills.
    Samples:
    http://www.wildfuryx.com/portfolio
    While it looks very animal based, I do draw a variety of objects.

Simple keyword Search Engine (down)
    I programmed the search engine basically from scratch in one night.

Thank you very much for looking!

~Sonnet

I'm looking for a howting design, contact me @ mike[at]pixate.net
    Michael

HI there.

what is your content based on? SQL? PHP?

Also what do you want set up?

I can do a design over an existing back-end as well as install sql scripts and tweak it, but I'm afraid I have little experience in game oriented scripting and actual hosting (minus the bit of Wild Tangent java scripting I did in school).

I can look into more information for you though.

Dear Michael, I have contacted you via e-mail.

I,m at work at preseant will contact you as soon as I am Home!
    Michael

Thank you all! I have reached my three person limit and will open this up again when I am ready to take more!

Am i one of them? Just wondering.. Cause i'm at school right now an i wont get out till 1:30 Central Time.

If i am let me know and i'll give u an email to talk about it.. Mine is based on PHP Thanks

Dear Seth, Yes. If your scale is very large and involves interfacing with the php, we may need more time but i am still interested.

For all other clients, if you have not already done so please send me an email with your site description as well as desired logo.

thanks!

its ok i have someone to code the PHP all i need is a design layout I'll send you an email and tell you what would work good Thanks again