Need a game oriented site design.

I am looking for a professional designer who can design a gaming oriented site.

The design MUST be unique and include all source files and rights. Flash experience is a plus but not required. The potential designer must be experienced with not only graphic design but also html and javascript coding.

I am not looking for some fly by night designer I want a professional looking site.

Responses must include a website url that should have a portfolio of previous work and some sort of contact info (either IM or email) if you are not comfortable posting your contact info publicly, please feel free to pm that to me.

If I feel you are qualified for the job based on your portfolio I will contact you with further details and a request for a price quote for completing the work. If everything is completed and delivered on schedule future work will come your way.

Thanks for your time and I look forward to your responses.

We can help you out with what you need. Feel free to contact us if you are interested or if you wish to speak more about your project.

I would like to offer my services - contact and portfolio are at the url.

Hey I'd be interested in this.

is my current portfolio

is my contact information.

one question though, what kind of Javascript do you need and what's your price range?

5. #5 - is my showcase
    I have a great knowledge with HTML and some base knowledge in JavaScript (PHP and ASP as well if needed) so i'm sure i'll be able to get the work done.

N.S., Canada

I'm very interested in this design. I am skilled and expierenced in:

-HTML (Advanced)
    -CSS (Advanced)
    -PHP (Advanced)

I have created a lot of designs, mostly custom, for gaming sites. Including integration with site and forums and forum skin designs. Here are some examples, they are on the older side:

You can contact me at:

AIM: SFusionX
    YIM: SFusionX
    MSN: [email protected]
    E-Mail: [email protected]

My prices are also VERY resonable.

Portfolio -

You can email me at blalox at if interested. Thanks!

There is some very nice work in some of the above responses. Thank you to those that have replied.

To answer some questions asked above.

The javascript I am mainly interested in is for roll-overs, menu items and possible scrolling. (NOTE: the javascript rollovers is a must, the other items, if need be, I can take care of internally)

I would rather not discuss pricing publicly, because I want responses that are not based on a price war, to put it simply I am willing to pay for a quality design and I am not expecting the world for a measily $50 (which seems to be the case sometimes here, judging from previous sold designs)

For those that have responded I am going to hold off on contacting anyone I might be interested in using until the beginning of next week so others have a chance to reply if they are interested, I will post here when I decide to start contacting designers.

Thanks again for those that have replied!

We can develop a really professional looking site for you. Please take a look at a partial portfolio at and get back to me, maybe with the full specs.
    Lorand R. Minyo
    Co-Founder @ Neveli

Web Designer;

I am a professional designer working in design industry since past 6 years… I can create your website very well….

AIM: mzakirpatel
    Yahoo Messenger: mzrp

I will be contacting a few of you that have responded with further information and a request for a price quote.

Thanks again to those that have responded.