Game Site (READ THIS)

Ok well...i wanted three people here to make me a website...and whoever offers the cheapest service gets to make it =)! ummm keyedmyster or w/e from http://kedmyster.quik-online.org.... ilove your stuff...http://www.cinisis.com/ and its owner i love oyur stuff too... http://www.finalnight.net wow your stuff rocks...anyways i was curious as to how much all of you charge for a small design...all i need is the psd...if any of you other great designers think that you can also charge low prices for the likes of such great designs as shown in the above links...please feel free to post! thanks alot!

i Especially like the way you designed that forum skin and the way you designed hosting template #3 kedmyster..final night i like your /site/ directory...that site is cool!

hah you messed up my nickname, it's Kedmyster.
    Well, what do you need?

yeah sorry i think i spelled it right in the second post though! well... im extremely good @ php....and i need a template to go with this new script set i just made for my new blog site...but i want it to look gaming style....but i like your forum layout and your hosting layout...as you can see i like metal stuff...and drop shadows on the sides to make it look like its sticking out...that swhat i want! :-p

or if you took layout 2....and added a end bar...i dont like the never-ending side panels...so if you could add a bar to the bottom of layout 2 i'd definately buy that 1...i like it alot!

what is the reward for this?

awesome can i see some work besides the /site/ directory??

well...i have 30-40 dollars....3 vb templates...and/or web hosting on our dedicated server.

I may be able to do this,

http://www.akiraprise.com/game/?page=portfolio

is my portfolio, I need money quickly, that's the reason I'll do this one quickly, how long after I complete will you be able to pay and by which method?

hmmm

paypal...or check..ur choice! i guess by the end of the day or the day after you finish it

That would be great, (paypal) I am able to do it now if you want, add me to msn:

msn@Akiraprise.com or email me at the same address with some more info. thanks

We can do this project for you for free, let us know if you are interested or not. Contact info below.

yeah go ahead and get started! look @ the first post and those links have pages that i REALLY like...so keep that in mind :-p im sure it'll be great..i'll contact you when iget home.

Wait you wanted one of those 3 to design your site? Sorry my bad hehe. Did not mean to post here and take it away from those 3 designers. My bad guys.

Good luck to ya.

Exostyle (cinisis) has great style, very sleek designs. But for 30-40 bucks I dunno what kind of quality you're expecting.

My site is www.nixfx.net -- portfolio, prices, and contact there.

Good luck choosing,
    ~Nick
    »» Nick
    »» 3D Portfolio: InuxStudios -- 3D Logos, web servers, icons... [ACCEPTING REQUESTS]
    »» Arcade Network: InuxGames -- #1 source for arcade flash games

In the future, contacting me directly would make me consider your offer. Only by chance did I read this post...

no its cool i said if you think you can step up to the quality in the links i provided...then go ahead and post!