Is this possible to do with ENOM?

I have an old site and from this old site I sold domains to my customers using enom's PDQ method. It's about 200 domains that different customers registered through my PDQ.

But recently I ended up signing up for an ETP account instead using API with DRAMS. I highly prefer the ETP account (because everything is now inside my site's layout and I no longer want to use that ugly PDQ template) and I really really want to transfer all those domains that I registered through my old PDQ account over to my existing ETP account.

It's confusing and annoying that I have an ETP account *AND* a PDQ account and it also creates more work for me and more hassle. Has anyone successfully done this and was it easy?

I haven't done this before but I have a suggestion that as soon as your dram site is online you can push all domains in your ETP account and send email to clients to use dram interface instead of pdq interface.

later you can sell your pdq account to cover your pdq charges.
    Name123.com [ We are online Since 2004! ]
    Cheapest Domain Registration & Reseller Services!
    ENOM Domain Reseller Account with Lowest Industry Prices! (Details)
    Plus Excellent Technical Support Along The Way!

go to the DRAMS forums. this topic has been addressed there.

Thanks but I'm trying to make sense of what mdadnan wrote.

I already have an existing ETP account but I have about 200 domains which I want to transfer away from my old PDQ over to my ETP... these domains were not registered through an ETP account. I'm confused don't understand what you wrote

from ETP account you can push the domains at retail accounts into your main ETP account to be controlled via drams.

then you need to open each customer an account matching their user/pass in sub retail accounts (you can download a cvs excel file with all retail accounts including passwords)
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

Thanks Bashar I see.

This seems like it's going to be real hassle

So there is a way to transfer these 200 or so domains away from my PDQ and into my ETP account and then the domains will be controlled through DRAMS as it should be? When I registered these domains in PDQ I didn't have an ETP account back then.

I wish everything was under my ETP account, I want to get rid of this PDQ altogether.

not ETP account, your main account that will run drams
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi