Thread: Sell domains

Sell domains

how do you sell domains to clients who would want to buy from you?
    Albert Chen
    Designepic.com Bannerepic.com
    website & graphics design | Hosting
    aim/icq : achenxp | msn : albc15@hotmail.com

www.escrow.com
    www.esqwire.com

or use some brokers like afternic.com sedo.com domainsystem.com greatdomains.com etc..
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

I use Paypal for everything below $1k

Escrow protects both buyers and sellers.
    Quality web hosting PullHost.com

escrow.com is pretty reliable ..

I have used escrow.com for domain selling and its very reliable ... the domain i sold was around 1K ... i was in india while the buyer was in canada .. the transaction went smooth !!

I just used escrow.com for a 6k transaction and it went all smooth
    WebsiteForum.com | Now Live ! DnsCheck.com | Coming Soon !

escrow.com or paypal

depends on the trust between u and the customer..

for a customer that i have been dealing with them for 3 years and i loved their experience and way the deal I wouldnt mind paypal...

new customers i would recommend escrow..

a word when using paypal, make sure the user signs a "Retake Guarantee Notice" ---> on paper

if its trusted customer you can always avoid using services like escrow/paypal and paying extra fees.

just let him push the domain for you and transfer him the money or the way around did it twice
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Hello there,

As everyone has said, it depends on the amount of trust you have in your customer. I presume you will be waiting for him/her to send you the payment before you complete the transaction?

AdWatcher.NET - Ad Monitoring & Tracking

David Ogilvy said, 'I know half of my advertising works. I just don't know which half'. Would you like to know if YOUR prospects are reacting to your ads? Find out now!

Originally posted by azizny
    a word when using paypal, make sure the user signs a "Retake Guarantee Notice" ---> on paper
    On paper? Unless somebody is local, paperwork is almost NOT possible. But then if the client is local, there's no need to use PayPal, isn't it?

Moi? I have used PayPal, escrow, direct deposit in bank account, inter-bank fund transfer, cheques and even cash.
    Co-Founder @HostHideout. Profoundly influenced by #Bauhaus, @Nameslave unrepentantly embraces #Minimalism with a bias for functionality, color theory and pixel precision: a #multimedia messenger in the McLuhan sense. His totally irrelevant M.Ed. dissertation examines Organizational Culture and Change Management. He also likes Patrik Ervell, Wong Kar-wai and IKEA.

i dont think he means how do you accept payments. i think he means how does the process work.
    if you haven't considered chapter 7 bankruptcy, maybe you should.
    eliminate your debt, keep the property you want, most people qualify.
    contrary to popular belief - no attorney is necessary!

yeah thats why i mentioned the services which he can use to sell domains.

seems he enjoy reading he didnt reply